Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I thought you had to answer a minimum of 70 questions? Maybe I'm just crazy.

glock22brent

Forum Probie
i think if you take it more than once it only depends on mastery of previously failed points.

ive had friends that passed it after their first try and it only went to the 50's. i havent heard of anybody going below 70 on the first try (at least for basic).

this is just a theory though.......

Artst10

Forum Crew Member
i think if you take it more than once it only depends on mastery of previously failed points.

ive had friends that passed it after their first try and it only went to the 50's. i havent heard of anybody going below 70 on the first try (at least for basic).

this is just a theory though.......

I think it might have been 70 but this was also my 2nd try. The results from my other one was almost passing on everything but airway and breathing.

tmisbell

Forum Ride Along
Just to let everybody know. I didnt care for the computerized test. I did ok on it but I feel like it tested my ability to take a test more than it did my ability to function as a medic.

jlperk88

Forum Ride Along
I took my EMT-B nat. registry test Friday at 1700, and here it is tuesday, at 1900 and they have still not posted my results....it is killing me!!!

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
I took my EMT-B nat. registry test Friday at 1700, and here it is tuesday, at 1900 and they have still not posted my results....it is killing me!!!

Me too! Don't ever take your test on Friday and have memorial day Monday! I keep refreshing the website...only to find nothing.

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Ok possibly a stupid question. Where on the NREMT website will it tell me if I passed or failed? Is it under my cert? Or application status? Lol I just want to make sure I'm not missing it.

jlperk88

Forum Ride Along
my results were finally posted this morning at 0600 and I passed! 74 questions. That was the longest 5 days of my life!!!