Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

freebyrd

Forum Crew Member
you know the more i think about it the more i can't remember exactly where my test cut off,
i know i looked at what question i was on at 52, and i tested for about 15 more minutes or so, felt like another 20 or 30 questions is there anyplace on the registry site that tells you how many questions you answered and the percentages?

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
I've done numerous free online practice tests (emtb.com: all 41 tests, smartmedic.com, wps.prenhall.com) and books (Prehospital Emergency Care Workbook by Mistovich/Karren, Mosby's EMT-B Cert Prep and Review, SUCCESS! for the EMT-Basic 2nd Edition by Mistovich) and I did fine on them... By fine meaning I'm getting 75 -85% 1st time and once I learn my mistakes, I go back and study and eventually I get close to 95-100% on all these practice tests... I know some of them by heart but I still find NREMT to be tricky and vague.

That's why I'm saying as much as these practice tests have helped me, if I do fail, I think reading and hitting my text book hard again is the only way to help me.

Sorry for the long rant, but the wait is really getting to me.

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!
You're elevating your BP for no reason...
Well, yes for a reason, but the outcome will not be affected by how much you fret over it.
Go get laid. Go babysit. Go to starbucks.
just go preoccupy yourself :D
CoD is a good way! :3

Forum Probie
I know I know... BP is already thru the roof and ready to pop! I'm just going to sleep it off...

Symbolic

Forum Crew Member
I know I know... BP is already thru the roof and ready to pop! I'm just going to sleep it off...

I wouldn't sell yourself short just yet. If your like me, you look at all the answers you knew you got wrong and dwell on them to the point where you convince yourself you bombed it. I finished at 70 also and was convinced I failed. The wait is the worst.. couldn't imagine taking it on a weekend. Waiting 12 hours for results was nerve racking enough.. Based on the fact it cut you off at 70 I'm willing to bet you nailed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Probie
I wouldn't sell yourself short just yet. If your like me, you look at all the answers you knew you got wrong and dwell on them to the point where you convince yourself you bombed it. I finished at 70 also and was convinced I failed. The wait is the worst.. couldn't imagine taking it on a weekend. Waiting 12 hours for results was nerve racking enough.. Based on the fact it cut you off at 70 I'm willing to bet you nailed it.

I hope you're right... I'll let you guys know tomorrow when I find out results.

emt_jd

Forum Probie
I finished Friday at 70 questions and passed! The NREMT scored it right away and it was available when I got home! I saw today that I'm officially in the registry! Good luck to all who have taken the exam and who are going to take it!

Forum Probie
I finished Friday at 70 questions and passed! The NREMT scored it right away and it was available when I got home! I saw today that I'm officially in the registry! Good luck to all who have taken the exam and who are going to take it!

Congrats!!!

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
so, like i said earlier, took the test on friday afternoon, took like 50mins, and went to question 120.

This guy right here, passed. :D

Ricky_Rescue

Forum Ride Along
120 questions completed in 45 minutes (I was on FIRE...though I got worried afterwards that I didn't pass).

Checked NREMT's website 3 hours later...Passed.

I got some insanely difficult triage questions - confusing scenarios with Peds...

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
120 questions completed in 45 minutes (I was on FIRE...though I got worried afterwards that I didn't pass).

Checked NREMT's website 3 hours later...Passed.

I got some insanely difficult triage questions - confusing scenarios with Peds...

Yeah, I wasn't really confused by anything o_O
Maybe by a question here and there, but overall i got most of em... (I think so.)

EXPERTrookie209

Forum Probie
73 after about an hour, IIRC.

I left the building all pissed off, thinking I didn't pass. But to my surprise, 2 days later it said I passed!