Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Yeltnarb

Forum Ride Along
Wow...ok so I remember correctly now...had 134 questions not 130 like I posted yesterday...Looked this morning.....I PASSED!! with 134 questions...

18G

Paramedic
Paramedic level... mine stopped at 78. Pass.

EMT-IT753

Forum Lieutenant
Basic- computer shut off at 68 questions and I passed on the first attempt. Can't wait until I get to do it for the Paramedic level:mellow:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Took test at 5pm stopped after 1 question. Just checked. I passed. :eek:

mike79

Forum Ride Along
Took my test last thursday, exam stopped at 70 and i passed.
Just wondering for those who just passed the test what is your next step.
Apply for job?
Do some volunteering?
Paramedic school?

cali4niagirl

Forum Probie
I took it before in Jan '09 and failed. Retook the class to relearn everything this summer, and had the high score in the class. I hurried up and took the emt-b test Friday July 30 and today am anxiously waiting for an email, something. I felt pretty good about it but wish I could know already. I'm not too sure why I haven't heard something yet. It cut me off at about 60 questions.

MDA

Forum Lieutenant
I took it before in Jan '09 and failed. Retook the class to relearn everything this summer, and had the high score in the class. I hurried up and took the emt-b test Friday July 30 and today am anxiously waiting for an email, something. I felt pretty good about it but wish I could know already. I'm not too sure why I haven't heard something yet. It cut me off at about 60 questions.

Check the NREMT site.

cali4niagirl

Forum Probie
Southern Ca- high desert. I just have a lot of people rooting for me and so I'm not the only person curious about the results. I'm usually so patient but not with this!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Southern Ca- high desert. I just have a lot of people rooting for me and so I'm not the only person curious about the results. I'm usually so patient but not with this!

Good news you passed.