Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

PeterB

Forum Crew Member
Waiting and Hoping

I took the test today. I found it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. I mean I studied the anatomy of the heart, the muscles, location of internal organs, AND THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT STUFF. I got a ton of questions about allergic reactions though. I am hoping for the best, but my gut feeling is I am out another $70 soon.

ctemt513

Forum Ride Along
I just took the test about 6 hours ago. I got through 74 questions before it turned off, and I passed!

peskyfish

Forum Probie
I took the test today. I found it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. I mean I studied the anatomy of the heart, the muscles, location of internal organs, AND THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT STUFF. I got a ton of questions about allergic reactions though. I am hoping for the best, but my gut feeling is I am out another $70 soon.

Peter! Hey, its Andy. I was in Mike's class with you. I thought it was prettey hard, but I passed. Let me know how you do! Good Luck, I'm sure you passed...you where in the same class as me.

Coptrainer

Forum Probie
70 and passed. I, too, thought I had failed after getting only 70 questions. I didn't get my results for over a week. What a long week that was!

PeterB

Forum Crew Member
Congrats!

Peter! Hey, its Andy. I was in Mike's class with you. I thought it was prettey hard, but I passed. Let me know how you do! Good Luck, I'm sure you passed...you where in the same class as me.

I got 70 questions...AND I PASSED!!! Mike our instructor said it would be hard but wow I thought I wasnt going to pass. Anyway, I did my physical, my Live-Scan. As soon as I get my L.A.County Card, I am going for it. My friend got his sensor, and he is going to take the fall class. Thanks again, keep in touch.
Peter

macword

Forum Ride Along
from San Francisco county

Okay, I bellyached about the first two attempts (which were "unsuccessful").

Third time's the charm...

74 questions and passed.

I did not know my Assessment Protocol (Scene Safety, Initial, Focused & or Rapid Trauma/Med, Ongoing & Detailed) as well as I did this time. And knowing the protocol was about 40% of the test, no kidding. The rest was trivia, which is what I studied for the previous two attempts.

Good luck out there.

rydinsmoothx

Forum Ride Along
just passed on my second try with 70 questions!! My first attempt stopped at 70 also but i failed that attempt.

i recommend buying the Jblearning.com review coarse because it accurately simulates how the nremt test is. After doing the reviews on the site, the 2nd attempt seemed alot easier. I was used to how the questions were asked and the type of questions. The jblearning has very similar questions. good luck to everyone!!

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Congrats to both of you

peskyfish

Forum Probie
I got 70 questions...AND I PASSED!!! Mike our instructor said it would be hard but wow I thought I wasnt going to pass. Anyway, I did my physical, my Live-Scan. As soon as I get my L.A.County Card, I am going for it. My friend got his sensor, and he is going to take the fall class. Thanks again, keep in touch.
Peter

Congrats Peter! Glad to hear your buddy is getting the pump, he will be much better off with it.
I'm starting the hiring proccess with McCormick on Monday, wish me luck. Maybe will see you there?
Andy

Anorton1983

Forum Ride Along
I went to 113 and passed.
another female in my class took it and went to 128 or more and failed the first time, second time went to 72 and passed (she had the best scored in the class on written tests)

Blacke00

Forum Lieutenant
Heya all, been a while =)

I took it on Monday (5-18-09), didn't see the exact number, but think it was between 60-70, and passed. =)

paccookie

Forum Lieutenant
80 questions and I passed. :D