Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
Think it was something like 79 questions and I passed. The questions were really friggin hard

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Well I just got done taking it I got to question 70 and then shut off I will hopefully find out tomorrow how I did I feel like I bombed the test although I know I gave it my best answers so... maybe I will be plesently suprised

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
It cut me off somewhere before 70, and passed. Seriously thought I had failed because my last question seemed really easy, while the ones before it were pretty hard.

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
70 and passed woot woot :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

guardian528

Forum Lieutenant
Just finished taking it. stopped at 70. questions seemed really hard at first, but after a while i felt pretty confident. little scared though because it stopped so soon. just thinking about it logically i'm pretty sure i passed, because i felt really good on a decent amount, which means i didn't bomb it, and if i didn't bomb it then it would have gone longer.... at least thats my rational and i'm sticking to it

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Just finished taking it. stopped at 70. questions seemed really hard at first, but after a while i felt pretty confident. little scared though because it stopped so soon. just thinking about it logically i'm pretty sure i passed, because i felt really good on a decent amount, which means i didn't bomb it, and if i didn't bomb it then it would have gone longer.... at least thats my rational and i'm sticking to it

Your good manB)

guardian528

Forum Lieutenant
passed with the 70 ^_^

LAS46

Forum Crew Member
Passed

My test had 121 questions on it. It was not bad just seemed to stick to just 1 topic for the most part of the test.

bizzak

Forum Ride Along
Took the test yesterday and it stopped at exactly 70, just found out I passed. Test was almost too easy.

street_shark

Forum Probie
when i took it in april, it stopped me at 121...failed. but im getting my revenge tomorrow, so we'll see what happens then lol

trollwhite

Forum Ride Along
i took the test last thursday and it stopped at 62 questions i thought i failed because i thought all the questions were easy. i was freaking out then a few hours later i got the email saying i passed. must have really known it if i thought the questions were easy... lol B)

EMS25

Forum Crew Member
Mine stopped at 109 and I passed the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

jfz6

Forum Probie
I have no idea when mine stopped. I must have fallen asleep or maybe just not aware of the time at all. I remember getting to the 60's and then I missed a question and they immediately were easy again so I took a little extra time watching for tricky little nuances and got up into the 90's and the questions were just crazy hard so I knew I was doing well. I missed one and back down to the easy questions- that is when I noticed that I had 6 minutes left and new I had to finish the exam or fail.

My mind went into overdrive and I just started answering questions as fast as I could. I think I stopped at 112 or 121- I was still pressing the mouse button before I realized it was over. I wasn't sure if I had finished the test or if time had run out.

PASSED- No Problems!!!..... except for the freak out in the last 6 minutes ;-)

jfz6

Forum Probie
I passed- either at 112 or 121

Whoops posted twice.

Last edited by a moderator: