Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

lagwagon201

Forum Ride Along
You'll do fine just study hard, my class ended in mid December, alot of my classmates had failed,freaked me out, so I said, I'm gonna put some serious studying into this and pass it,

Totally thought I bombed by the way, just study ur brains out, ull be fine!

javajunkie

Forum Probie
EMT-B: 71 questions (2 repeats) / PASS :p

ethomas9449

Forum Probie
To elaborate more I had mostly question on which to use: BVM or Non-re breather. Thought I had the correct answers but kept asking the basic same question rephrased, so I switch my answers and it repeated them, finished at 120ish with 20 minutes to spare.

daff243

Forum Ride Along
im new to this, but i just took my nremt-b this afternoon for the third time.
the first time i took it it stopped my at 83 and the second at 114 failed both times.
today i got the boot at question 70. im scared to find out the results. i dont recall if i got the last question right. it was somthing about preparing for a delivery of twins and how you should go about doing so. i remember two answers being preparing for resucitation and prepare as you would for a normal delivery.

McLovin05

Forum Probie
Well took mine on Saturday know that I think on it, it was a stupid idea on my part to take it at the beginning of the weekend. Well mine stopped exactly at 70 and I am currently waiting for the test results. The wait is driving me insane sometimes I think I passed it others when I fell like I bombed it.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Well took mine on Saturday know that I think on it, it was a stupid idea on my part to take it at the beginning of the weekend. Well mine stopped exactly at 70 and I am currently waiting for the test results. The wait is driving me insane sometimes I think I passed it others when I fell like I bombed it.

You passed. But it will be probably tuesday before it posts because of the holiday.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Holy -bleep- I completely forgot about Monday great another day of waiting. lol:wacko:

Maybe they will be open since they are not a government agency.

gremlin75

Forum Ride Along
Holy -bleep- I completely forgot about Monday great another day of waiting. lol:wacko:

LOL, yeah welcome to my world bro. Took mine on firday (mine stopped at 70 as well) only ti have my girl friend remind me of presidents day

So the waiting continues :unsure:

later
gremlin

McLovin05

Forum Probie
Well just checked today and I passed. Thanks to everybody who reassured me when I doubted myself anyway finally I can go celebrate B)

70 - PASSED ^_^

gremlin75

Forum Ride Along
Just got the e-mail from nremt.org. checked the site and I passed!!......now time to apply for my state license and wait anout 2 months for that :rolleyes:

70-passed!!

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant