Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

SNARK

Forum Ride Along
This was a ridiculous test. Some of the questions I didn't even have a good guess at.

Jesus. I had a 90% in the class and have no clue if I passed or failed. I didn't think it would be near this difficult.

Test stopped at about 115-120 questions.. I finished the exam about 4 hours ago.. Hopefully, I am able to find out after my class that ends at 10pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

waemt09

Forum Probie
in the 60's and passed.. i was scared to death for the two weeks it took to recieve results. Called my mom immediately and said I think I failed.. She told me the same thing happened with her NCLEX-RN test so that eased my concern a tiny bit

SNARK

Forum Ride Along
Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.

I passed.

Thank god.

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
This was a ridiculous test. Some of the questions I didn't even have a good guess at.

Jesus. I had a 90% in the class and have no clue if I passed or failed. I didn't think it would be near this difficult.

Test stopped at about 115-120 questions.. I finished the exam about 4 hours ago.. Hopefully, I am able to find out after my class that ends at 10pm.

The test is hard for everyone. It tests your abilities to the maximum level to find how competent you are. Since you passed you are competent. I found the test to be hard, but I felt like I knew what I was doing when i selected answers. Be proud to have passed, some people don't.

Ethereal

Forum Ride Along
Test went to 122, which is much higher than everyone else's has been going to. I have an alarmingly bad feeling I did not pass due to zero knowledge of OB; a subject in which I was asked about 50 questions it feels like. Now I've got an agonizing wait. I know everyone feels like they failed when they walked out, but my situation is different. I know I failed. :(

Ethereal

Forum Ride Along
Test went to 122, which is much higher than everyone else's has been going to. I have an alarmingly bad feeling I did not pass due to zero knowledge of OB; a subject in which I was asked about 50 questions it feels like. Now I've got an agonizing wait. I know everyone feels like they failed when they walked out, but my situation is different. I know I failed. :(

Well, as it turns out all of my drama was for nothing. While I would have bet a sizeable amount of money that I failed, I did in fact pass.

:):):):)

tydek07

Forum Captain
Well, as it turns out all of my drama was for nothing. While I would have bet a sizeable amount of money that I failed, I did in fact pass.

:):):):)

Congrats!

Now go work! :p

Take care and be safe out there,
Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:

tydek07

Forum Captain

The test is hard for everyone. It tests your abilities to the maximum level to find how competent you are. Since you passed you are competent. I found the test to be hard, but I felt like I knew what I was doing when i selected answers. Be proud to have passed, some people don't.

Also remember that the NR throws questions in there that a lot of us may not know. I think they are like test - test questions? haha. Anywho, some the questions on the test don't count toward... or against you.

scars87

Forum Probie
When I took mine in August it stopped at 70. I passed.