Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

mwest75

Forum Ride Along
Oh by the way I felt like I bombed it when I was finished

NC-EMT08

Forum Probie
My test stopped at 70. I got the results today and I passed on the first attempt! I didn't think I did too well at the time either...

Kirby

Forum Ride Along
I was around 114 or so and I PASSED!!! I came out of the test feeling like I completely bombed it. I am so glad I don't have to go through that again!!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

Subliminal

Forum Probie
NREMTB. I could have sworn it was 60. I could be way wrong, it has been a while, my apologies for the possible false info there.

Swinney101

Forum Probie
Passed!!!

Found out I passed this morning...80 sumthing ?'s:D

rchristi

Forum Crew Member
A whole new experience

I took the EMT Basic and answered 70 questions. I did pass, but the CAT process seems to be designed to make sure everyone walks out feeling stupid.

Cincy53

Forum Crew Member
The whole thing, IMO, is designed to test your cognitive ability. You're tested on how well you know the material and your ability to retain the information. Also, how well you take tests is a factor.

rchristi

Forum Crew Member
No argument here

It does do a good job of testing things at a thinking level rather than a memorization level. My comment refers to my reaction to this style of test. I also appreciate the fact that the test is available at so many times and locations:)

emtgirl515

Forum Probie
62 questions; passed first time =)

...even though I think their goal is to make you feel as though you failed.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I took the CBT Paramedic test this morning around 10:45 am got done 15 minutes past noon, test stoped me at 81 questions. Waiting for results still, will update with new post containing if I passed or failed when I get the results.
I feel like I am going to crap my pants, I passed my Practical 1 year ago and finnished Paramedic school almost 2 years ago... so its been a while.
I think I had an issue with trauma cause it felt like almost all my questions where traumatic related respitory issues.
I only had 3 rythem strips, no drug calcs at all, only a handfull of operation questions, no ACLS questions. the test ended with a really easy question which scares me!

notmeofficer

Forum Crew Member
EMT-B
70.. passed.. and I knew I did,,, got the last question right. I had 3 ALS control drug questions but I got them right using the "sounds like" technique

We used Bradys for the class and Mosby's for our self review ( me and 3 firemen) .. We were very well prepared and using mosby and about 30 hours of intensive review we all passed ... Mosby was the best tip I got from this site..The firemen taking the test with me had 120,84,91 questions

Last edited by a moderator: