Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

bigslofirebo'

Forum Ride Along
whew passed

68 passed !! AND NO I WAS NOT SITTING NEXT TO Excited2bEMT during the test!

It is interesting what is being done in D.C. All EMT's use to come under the department of health in the city, however for unknown reasons the fire chief decided he wanted all EMT's to be NREMT's, so when recert time came we had to go to the training academy for 2 weeks and review Brady's 8th, then take the test. It seemed easy enough, but the system is by all means trending the test taker.......I had several questions where there were more than 1 right answer. The computer just wants to be sure you are going in the right direct with issues like airway management and trauma.

Senorx

Forum Ride Along
Passed!

First time poster, here. Took the NREMT-B this morning. Took about 1 hour and it shut down on 68. Just found out I passed!! Looking forward to some new friends in this forum.

Robby1974

Forum Crew Member
117 Passed

I thought I totally bombed. Felt like I guessed at almost every question but passed 1st attempt. EMT-B

lalaneedstopass

Forum Crew Member
120 questions both times and failed both times

LincNebr

Forum Probie
Ugh!

Sorry to hear that you did not pass. That has got to be frustrating.

It would be too easy for me to say 'Hang In There'....or 'Try Harder.' All I can suggest is getting back with the teacher of the class and see what they suggest.

What also helped me was that I was willing to come in and be a patient for the other class's. The more you hear things told to you and others the more chance that it will settle in.

Tom in Lincoln

ketigger

Forum Ride Along
70 on the dot

not too sure if passed or failed took the test today (EMTB) it was 70 Qs on the dot apx 50m I think. Last question was with F age 38 in 30th week of preg. in AM had seizure and headache. Had hypertension for the last 2 weeks. what is she presenting with ( I think my head is so full right now it is hard to remember exact wording) I said eclampsia but I can even remember all of the choices. I know preeclampsia was also an option but I can't remember the other 2. I guess I am going to have to wait till Monday I really hope I passed though. Took the CT practicals last week and passed all stations on first go so I am hoping that on Monday I will be a CT state and NREMT-B -- fingers crossed. Thanks for starting this post though it is a big help to see so many people stopped at 70 and passed. I am still really worried.;)

ketigger

Forum Ride Along
add-on post to 70 on the dot

sorry for yet another new post. I want to make sure I worte in here that when I indicitated my last question on the test it was a reworded question. I don't want to give the impression that i was putting up a real NREMT question. I reread my post and my hands must still have been shaking when I wrote it :) - it was sposed to say -- Can't remember the wording or answers. Sorry just wanted to make sure I wrote that as I know it is a copyrighted test and disclosure of questions can lead to bad things. Also big thanks to all of you for these posts. I know I am a newbie poster and wanted to make sure I followed the rules. thanks again will let you guys know monday. -

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Posting generalization questions is okay, but quoting or alluding to a specific questions is wrong.

Now in regard to your question; remember pre-means before as in preeclampsia means before seizure activity.

Yous should know your results within a few days.

Good luck,
R/r 911

Scott33

Forum Asst. Chief
Todays test brought to you by the number "76" - and the letter "P"

Well, actually it was a couple of weeks ago. Refreshing to be tested on something other than local protocols :beerchug:

Must get my hands on some gold socks to match that patch B)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
Todays test brought to you by the number "76" - and the letter "P"

Well, actually it was a couple of weeks ago. Refreshing to be tested on something other than local protocols :beerchug:

Must get my hands on some gold socks to match that patch B)

Too Tall? if its you then you will get that, otherwise ignore it

Oregon

Forum Crew Member
It was a while ago, but I stopped counting when the numbers got past 120.
It took me about 31 minutes.
I passed.