Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

ladyemt 215

Forum Probie
My test stopped at 71, the last question being about infant CPR and the position of my thumbs.

I took it on a Friday early afternoon, so I had to wait ALL weekend (drove me nutty) to find out if I passed or not. I couldn't call it either way and honestly, I was expecting the NREMT-B to be really difficult. It turned out to be, dare I say, pretty easy compared to what I thought I was going to get. :unsure:

I've been looking around for a job and there doesn't seem to be one around here (Delaware) though. :wacko:

gunner2927

Forum Probie
took my test today stoped at 70 wont know till monday if i passed or not. this was my 2 time taking the text the 1st time i got stoped at 115 and failed hoping i passes this time i also has the cpr question but i had like 2 more after that and it kicked me off so i am hoping i did will cause a job is on the line with this i could go from make 13.00 to 17.00 so GOD IF YOUR OUT THERE WORK YOUR MAGIC PLEASE!!!!!!:unsure::unsure:

gunner2927

Forum Probie
took my test today stoped at 70 wont know till monday if i passed or not. this was my 2 time taking the text the 1st time i got stoped at 115 and failed hoping i passes this time i also has the cpr question but i had like 2 more after that and it kicked me off so i am hoping i did will cause a job is on the line with this i could go from make 13.00 to 17.00 so GOD IF YOUR OUT THERE WORK YOUR MAGIC PLEASE!!!!!!:unsure::unsure:
just found out i PASSED!

M_Appl

Forum Ride Along
I took the EMT-B in May, test stopped at 77, I failed. Been studying constantly since then, hoping I dont fail again.

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
I took the EMT-B in May, test stopped at 77, I failed. Been studying constantly since then, hoping I dont fail again.

My take on the test is...
You gotta think outside the box... its not setup as if you were reading from the book. It's setup like a real world scenario...

A.)Correct
B.)More Correct
C.)Worng
D.)Most Correct

It's testing if you can think on your feet in a situation.

I'm sorry you failed on your first try, thats gotta just kill after studying so much.
Don't give up!!!

mwest75

Forum Ride Along
Two of my classmates took the test just last week. One had 70 quesitons the other had 85 and they both passed. Both felt like they combed it as well.

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
EMT-B, #67 or 68, PASS!!!

ChuckC

Forum Ride Along
Lower 80's and passed! B)

mwest75

Forum Ride Along
I took the test on Friday and had 70 questions. I don't feel good about it but from the looks of it most that have only 70 seem to pass.

Will know more Monday Hopefully!