• Before posting in this section, please take a moment and review our EMS Job Posting Guidelines.

Positive Medical- Central FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
Positive Medical Transport is looking for drivers, EMTs, and Paramedics. The following is a copy of their posting on their Facebook site:

EMTs- $500 SIGNING BONUS! If you hire in before March 15, 2017, you will receive a $500 bonus. PMT is currently hiring EMT's for our Sebring & Lakeland stations. We'll put you to work, and after 6 months of good employment, pay for medic school. All EMT's earn 12 per/hr. after credentialing. Health insurance, dental, & vision. Message us or apply online at pmtinc.us

Paramedics- $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Paramedics if you hire in by March 15th you will receive a $1000 bonus after 6 months of employment. PMT is now hiring Paramedics for our Sebring, Clewiston, & Lakeland stations. 12-hour shifts, health insurance, dental & vision. Apply online at pmtinc.us or message us.

I have worked for PMT for over a year. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
You can call 877-605-3204. When you call ask to speak with Chris Sartin (Operations Manager). If you have more questions feel free to message me on here or you can call Chris.
If you are ready to apply you can go to pmtinc.us/careers and complete an application there. You will fill out a shortened application online and then they will send you a more thorough application.
Best of luck to you!

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
PMT (Florida) is still looking for paramedics.

Paramedics- $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Paramedics if you hire in you will receive a $1,000 bonus after 6 months of employment. PMT is now hiring Paramedics for our Sebring, and Clewiston stations. 12-hour shifts, health insurance, dental & vision. Apply online at pmtinc.us. Pay starts at $15/hour before credentialing and $16/ hour afterwards. Bonus applies for full time.

We are currently looking for paramedics for Sebring for 1400-0200 and 1900-0700. As well as paramedics for our Clewiston location for 2200-1000. We are looking for full time and part time employees.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Why is there a 2200-1000 shift??

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I understand that, I was questioning the oddity of it. Just wanting understanding of how you come to have a 2200-1000 shift....it seems rather hard and unsafe. I didn't want to call you out directly on that, but it seems fairly high risk to have a night shift worker continue until 1000. Anyone have thoughts on that? I just find it unique...

FLMedic311

Forum Lieutenant
I understand that, I was questioning the oddity of it. Just wanting understanding of how you come to have a 2200-1000 shift....it seems rather hard and unsafe. I didn't want to call you out directly on that, but it seems fairly high risk to have a night shift worker continue until 1000. Anyone have thoughts on that? I just find it unique...
I don't think he understands military time...

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Had to edit my post, cause I thought FL Medic was Florida Medic....you guys and similar names! LOL

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
We have a day shift that starts at 10:00 am and ends at 10:00 pm (2200). When they leave at 10:00 pm (2200), we are hiring for the next shift which is 10:00 pm (2200) to 10:00 am (1000) the next morning.

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member

The staging location is at a hospital that we do transports out of. When we first started transporting out of there it was determined that we were needed mostly 10:00 am- 10:00 pm. We now are having more transports out of the facility after 10:00 pm and need someone for the next 12 hours. The current day crew is happy with the 10:00 am-10:00 pm shift. However admin would be willing to consider recommendations to changes of the shift times from people who apply and are hired on.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I am just giving friendly advice from a staffing and safety perspective...any overnight shift which stretches into the mid morning is asking for trouble.

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
I understand. I am not a supervisor but I am sure admin is taking that into consideration especially once they hire someone.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
One may argue if they did, then it would not exist.... :)

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
Updated job posting:

$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Paramedics will receive a $1,000 bonus after 6 months of employment. PMT is now hiring Paramedics for our Sebring, Lakeland, & Clewiston stations. 12-hour shifts, health insurance, dental & vision. Pay is $15/hr before credentialing, $16/hr after. Critical Care Paramedics- $17/hour. PMT will send paramedics to Critical Care class FREE of charge. Apply online at pmtinc.us or come to our station to complete an application. Looking for full time and part time.

As of the time of this posting we have the following shifts open-

Sebring: 1900-0700, 1400-0200
Clewiston: 1000-2200, 2200-1000
Lakeland: 1800-0600

We are also taking applications for EMTs and drivers at all of our stations- Sebring, Lakeland, & Clewiston.

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
$500 SIGNING BONUS! After 6 months of full time employment EMTs will receive a $500 bonus. PMT is currently hiring EMTs for our Lakeland and Hendry station. We'll put you to work, and after 6 months of good employment, pay for medic school. All EMT's earn $12/ hour after credentialing. Health insurance, dental, & vision offered. Apply in person at our Sebring location or apply online at pmtinc.us. We are hiring for part time and full time. EMTs at our Hendry station must have ALS experience.

We are also hiring Drivers and Paramedics out of our Lakeland station as well as Paramedics out of our Sebring and Hendry stations.

OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
Our Clewiston station shift has changed to 24 hour shifts. 1000-1000.
We are still looking for EMTs out of the Clewiston station.
We also are looking for a part time paramedic for the Clewiston station.

Last edited:
OP
OP
floridamed224

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
We are hiring EMTs for our Lakeland, FL and Sebring, FL stations. (12 hour shifts)
We are also hiring Paramedics for our Lakeland, FL, Sebring, FL, and Clewiston, FL station. (24 hour shifts for Lakeland and Clewiston).
For more information or to apply please feel free to contact me, visit our website at pmtinc.us, or search for the job postings on Indeed.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.