Personal Emergency

nemedic

Forum Captain
Want a drinking buddy? I'll hang with you.

I would to, but I'm already way ahead of you both.

@ socalmedic: I would let you treat me. I didn't get into specifics so I wouldn't forget any of the wicked smart people that I may not have interacted with in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm not that good either. And btw, I didn't know goy counted as a word. Totally guessed in that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apparently aa is a word too lol

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
As well as hiding her trauma shears, as well as any other sharp and pointy objects that may or may not be used to fray/cut the harness.

On that note, better hide the skillets too. after you are knocked unconscious, she could just remove the harness and roll you out.

And Kat, if you use any of these ideas to collect on insurance, feel free to send me the 10% check for the idea finder's fee/alibi fee

Kate does not need any more ideas :D

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
i am going to go sit in the corner and drink away my sorrow. no body even wanted me to be the damn driver.

its not my fault my system has my hand tied behind my back...jk, i am not sure i would want me working on me...

Socal, I'd have no problem with you working on myself or my family members. As long as you contacted med control!!! :rofl:

Haha but no in all seriousness I have nothing but trust for your knowledge and skills.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
Socal, I'd have no problem with you working on myself or my family members. As long as you contacted med control!!! :rofl:

that MICN wont know what hit her. I will contact the :excl::excl::excl::excl: out of med control.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
What does it mean...

...if you open the "EDIT" functon and search for your name in this thread?

(At least, that you need more real friends offline! ;) ).

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Oh, Yeah??!!

Well I bet I'd win the Extreme Unction contest hands down!

mycrofft

Anjel, "AA" is a word.

Ask Firetender.
I prefer pahoehoe until the fresh lava makes it explode yards ahead of you as you flee the flow.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
wow, I actually made someone's list? I'm both impressed and a little scared....

there are honestly quite a few people who I would trust to treat me. oddly enough, I don't always agree with them, but they appear to have enough clinical knowledge and real world experience to both treat me if I was sick, or realize they were in over their head and transport really fast to definitive medical care to have a doctor evaluate me.

mycrofft

Aw, anyone can deliver Sacrament of the Sick...

...or "SOTS" as I'm sure it will be reffered to by EMS in Catholic contries!
We had a police chaplain in one place I liveed who was teaching classes on "death and dying" as they were popularly known then, and as part of it he taught participants about "Exteme Unction", how to do it, and handed out little cheat sheets some of us put into our kits next to the bite blocks and windlass tourniquets.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I am just happy I am not Catholic as they are the only sect which always seems to get themselves possessed. How come a Baptist, Presbyterian, Protestant, Unitarian, etc never gets possessed. How come they do not have a need for special rites to expel the demons?

Just curious, sorry for the Catholic side bar.

Anyways, regarding the OP, if you die in my presence as one of your selected medical providers all you are going to get is "Game Over! Please insert 2 more tokens to continue...10, 9, 8, 7...."

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyways, regarding the OP, if you die in my presence as one of your selected medical providers all you are going to get is "Game Over! Please insert 2 more tokens to continue...10, 9, 8, 7...."

Can we go to Disneyland before Brown dies? :D

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Disney World > Disneyland.

Just throwing that out there...

Whichever one is in Florida Brown doesn't know, Brown is foreign, hey Brown would fit in well in Florida then .... although Brown did get an absolutely filthy look from that lady at Walmart in Jax for speaking foreigno :unsure:

Asimurk

Forum Captain
I am just happy I am not Catholic as they are the only sect which always seems to get themselves possessed. How come a Baptist, Presbyterian, Protestant, Unitarian, etc never gets possessed. How come they do not have a need for special rites to expel the demons?

Just curious, sorry for the Catholic side bar.

Ever hear of a Baptist speaking in "tongues"?

Seems like "possession" isn't limited to just the Catholics.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Ever hear of a Baptist speaking in "tongues"?

Seems like "possession" isn't limited to just the Catholics.

Yeh but the whole speaking of tongues is when the holy ghost is inside you doing who knows what...throes of ecstasy?

The tongue speaking is a good thing for them and they do not wish to cast out the spirit. So technically it is a possession but a good possession???

The Catholics get all the evil possessions and even have ceremonies and special training to handle these emergencies.

http://news.yahoo.com/exorcists-meet-poland-tackle-vampires-165222317.html

Oh well, my intent was not to derail the thread...so I am out.