NREMT, why oh why?

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Wasn't there some proof that the French are healthier because they like whine?:p

I whine while I drink wine. It's the best of both worlds.

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Your item was delivered at 8:01 AM on May 13, 2009 in COLUMBUS, OH 43229. The item was signed for by E GULLA.

They've got it. Now I wait.

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
As of today...

Recertification Status: Forms Received
Status Description: Reregistration forms have been received by the NREMT and are being processed.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Wow that is fast but guess they're caught up by now.

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
The sags continues...

I got a packet back from the NREMT today. I had thought it would hold my new certificate. Instead it has another rejection letter indicating that I need to include a State of NH issues refresher certificate of 24 hours of BLS coned. Right behind this letter was the State of NH certificate for 24 hours of BLS refresher ConEd. I called the NREMT. They "don't know what happened".

Unfrakking real.

medic417

The Truth Provider
The sags continues...

I got a packet back from the NREMT today. I had thought it would hold my new certificate. Instead it has another rejection letter indicating that I need to include a State of NH issues refresher certificate of 24 hours of BLS coned. Right behind this letter was the State of NH certificate for 24 hours of BLS refresher ConEd. I called the NREMT. They "don't know what happened".

Unfrakking real.

Maybe they saw your complaints and said here we'll show you.;)

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Maybe they saw your complaints and said here we'll show you.;)

Assume for a minute that is the case. Is is appropriate? Is it right? Is it what you would expect from a so-called educational and standards organization?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Assume for a minute that is the case. Is is appropriate? Is it right? Is it what you would expect from a so-called educational and standards organization?

Nope but thats what we call real life, impossible to prove retaliation when it appears accidental. I bet Rid snitched.:p

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
NREMT=Incompetency up the wazoo.

Welcome to the Carter Administration.

reaper

Working Bum
Do you think it is weird that with thousands of people a year registering with them and only you seem to be having all this trouble?

OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Do you think it is weird that with thousands of people a year registering with them and only you seem to be having all this trouble?

I think I am one of the few who actually complain. I like to complain. It's good for my soul.