Forum Lieutenant

firecoins

IFT Puppet

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

Dominion

Forum Asst. Chief
Since I started at this new service a month ago (or almost a month) I've used atleast one or two a week. Also find me an article with definitive proof of intubation or a NPA penetrating into the brain because I haven't seen any yet.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
it'll be called MEDICS... and then people get to see the BS calls we get occasionally... and the stuff we get to put up with.

... hey... maybe it'll raise our pay? gain the viewers sympathy?:p

Already existed... and it was called "Paramedics" and it was on TLC.

Cory

Forum Captain
It was a great show, probably the reason I even knew what a paramedic was in the fourth grade(no jokes please). I haven't seen that in a while, is it still aired on DiscoveryHealth?(which I just realized I have again)

Last edited by a moderator:

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
On first in: compton last night they picked up a homeless guy who peed all over himself cuz the guy couldn't get his penis out of his fat or balls.... xD I think I like this one, it shows real stuff :p

Chrissy88

Forum Crew Member
I saw this on some previews when I went to the movies this weekend. I almost thought it was a movie, but its a series with high profile actors. Here is a synopsis.

Trauma isn't the first NBC series that featured first responders -- a successful series called Third Watch aired from 1999-2005. However, unlike the previous series, Trauma concentrates solely on paramedics.

http://www.nbc.com/trauma/[/ur/][/Q...www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQoZ6kqPQc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

itku2er

Forum Probie
I thought it was funny as heck to watch, you could just about predict what is going to happen. But Personally I think they are over using the MCI concept one a week we are lucky if we get on in 10 years.

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
All I can think of when I look at the blonde is that she probably needs a lift assist on every other call.

itku2er

Forum Probie
All I can think of when I look at the blonde is that she probably needs a lift assist on every other call.

Well actually I have never seen her lift anyone in the show... you might have a point there. But they do say that dynamite comes in small packages!

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
Well actually I have never seen her lift anyone in the show... you might have a point there. But they do say that dynamite comes in small packages!

Trouble comes in small packages. Medics come in large, plump packages that can deadlift 400 with bit of adrenaline and good footing.

itku2er

Forum Probie
Trouble comes in small packages. Medics come in large, plump packages that can deadlift 400 with bit of adrenaline and good footing.

Touche my friend Touche. But I have some friends that are small like that and they can lift better than some of the men.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
their Technical Advisor need to be shot. period. they're claiming that they had 1st hand experience and yet... they stage feet away from a shooting with no PD on scene>? somehow... i think if that was the case, i think they'd be dead right now... much like the show need to be

itku2er

Forum Probie
their Technical Advisor need to be shot. period. they're claiming that they had 1st hand experience and yet... they stage feet away from a shooting with no PD on scene>? somehow... i think if that was the case, i think they'd be dead right now... much like the show need to be

and go into a scene like that without PD was just stupid, but how many young eager and gung ho EMT's freshout of school will end up hurt becasuse they saw it on TV?