National Registry Test

Miraclebaby87

Forum Probie
Hey Fellow EMS personel,

I will be taking my National Registry test here in June and I was wondering if any of you that have taken it already noticed any legal questions on the test?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hey Fellow EMS personel,

I will be taking my National Registry test here in June and I was wondering if any of you that have taken it already noticed any legal questions on the test?

There could be, there may not be. The NREMT has a huge stock of questions that their testing program pulls from.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
If there is, it'll probably be quite elementary. Can't imagine it'd be particularly technical.

Trailrider

Forum Crew Member
Focus on your weak points, and random questions you don't think will be on the exam. That's just my tip.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
As mentioned registry may test basic knowledge of the elements of negligence, but it's not a topic to obsess over and certainly won't be explored in any depth on the test.

bgomez93

Forum Ride Along
It's really random, sometimes you get asked different things but when I took it I got a couple of consent questions and also DNR questions. Nothing complicated as long as you know your stuff.

DetroitFD

Forum Probie
I passed, somewhere between 65 and 70 questions. It was difficult, I'm interested to get the hard copy I see how well I did.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I passed, somewhere between 65 and 70 questions. It was difficult, I'm interested to get the hard copy I see how well I did.

If it was for the NREMT basic test you will not know how well you did. You will only know that you passed.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The proctor said that the hard copy will give me results for each section.

Was your NREMT the computer based test?

EDIT: Just looked on NREMT and it does say that results will be sent to you.. thats a new thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Was your NREMT the computer based test?

EDIT: Just looked on NREMT and it does say that results will be sent to you.. thats a new thing

I don't recall ever getting my results mailed to me and I passed the NREMT back in April.

Kemma

Forum Ride Along
I had a lot of OB/GYN questions. Study those. Study Airway too. Lots of those on the test. Passed my National in April in CA