I'm Done!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
After five years, six colleges and universities, and far too many credits, I'M DONE!

I graduated last May with my official degree, but had to do a year of student teaching / classes in order to get my teaching certificate. Finally... I'm done!

Now I need to start doing all the crap I've put off for all of these months. I'm still hoping for an EMTLife gathering too!

Thanks for all of the support and understanding over the years. Remember that thing on the forum I promised to fix two years ago? Maybe I'll actually do it!

I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to get back in touch with a lot of you as I have more time available :)
:beerchug:

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
YEA!!! Congrats Matt!!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Congratulations Matt!

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Congratulations Matt!!! Proud of you!!! Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors!!! Please let us know how things are going.:)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Congrats Matt!!! We know how hard you've worked for it and I'm VERY happy for you!!! :) :) :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Who-Hoo!

Congrats, Matt

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Congrats .. you have a achieved a milestone, many never do. Again good luck, and congratulations.

R/r 911

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Congrats, Matt. As the husband of a former teacher, I know what a process that can be (even though my wife never went through certification).

Way to go!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
'bout time, you whacker slacker.

J/K

CONGRATS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
ffemt8978 said:
'bout time, you whacker slacker.

J/K

CONGRATS

Bwahahaha!! Daaaaaaannnnnnnnngggggggg!!!! I missed that! Whacker Slacker!!! I love it!