If you could have anything you want on your ambulance

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
My partner and I were talking last night about what our truck needs:

I have always wanted a large, spring loaded baseball bat on the roof: won't help today, but next time they hear a siren they will remember to move.

My partner wants a large spatula on the front, to slowly flip the cars out of the way.

anyone else have any idea?

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
My partner and I were talking last night about what our truck needs:

I have always wanted a large, spring loaded baseball bat on the roof: won't help today, but next time they hear a siren they will remember to move.

My partner wants a large spatula on the front, to slowly flip the cars out of the way.

anyone else have any idea?

A large cattleguard for the front and a sign that says get your *** out of the way that flashes where ambulance is wrote, CPAPs, IV pump, vents for every truck, could go on for a bit.

RavenMaster

Forum Probie
I could think of a few things but a snowplow Shank (the front part of a snowplow, the bigass guard) would do nicely i think.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
turret mounted machine guns work better than sirens

medic417

The Truth Provider
Spring loaded front bumber that shoots non movers right out the way.

No patients would be great to.:rolleyes:

RavenMaster

Forum Probie
Sidewinder missles...welll while we are at it how about PHOENIX Missles.

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
Slip proof tires.. so that when we are doing an emergent transfer over winter roads we wouldn't have in the back of our minds the constant fear that we are going to lose it and go into the ditch..

Topher38

Forum Lieutenant
A cloning machine that clones Monstermedics and deploys them to the calls im sapposed to be on :rolleyes:woot woot

firecoins

IFT Puppet
A naked beatiful woman who isn't sick or injured. Oh wait! that was suppossed to be private! Bad me! bad me!

RavenMaster

Forum Probie
The ability for the ambulance to tranform into an autobot! .....too much?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hmmm..... where to start, never ending supply of GOOD coffee (and not Starbucks, yuk!) instant shower for those not too wonderful transports, ( oh lord she threw up AGAIN!) And last but not least home made, hot open face turkey sandwiches with mashed potatos and gravy (comfort food at 0300!) ^_^

BBFDMedic28

Forum Crew Member
Kegerator mounted in the back with insulated lines running from keg to front. This would reduce stress.

NJN

The Young One
Turn the capt.'s chair into a lazyboy and put a pull down screen that covers the rear hatch, with a projector in the front and surround sound and a nice big sub woof. Just for standbys and all that fun stuff. And a soda fountain, because the keg of beer, i have found, has a slight effect of impairing your reaction time, your interpretation of whats in front of you, and your ability to keep your mouth shut when you should.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Ok, I changed my mind. I still want the spatula on the truck, but I want the baseball bat to be removable so I can use it against management and their attitudes!

-Kat

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
A real Siren

Behold the power of the Q...
Q2B_d.jpg

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
Anything YouWant On Your Ambulance

I want Airway Goddess as a partner if that is her idea of comfort food we could get along really well. After that I would say put the rig on a monster truck frame 'cause sometimes flashers and woo-woos just aint enough.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I want Airway Goddess as a partner if that is her idea of comfort food we could get along really well. After that I would say put the rig on a monster truck frame 'cause sometimes flashers and woo-woos just aint enough.

Thank you Rescuepoppy! To add to that ambulance, I would need to hear the theme song from"EMERGENCY!" while going code 3! ;)