HALL AMBULANCE

You haven't lived until you've spent time in Oildale!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442291692.393155.jpg

Shhhhhh don't tell him Oildale is bad!
I'm sure he'll learn really quickly if he ends up getting hired on at Hall.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I'm sure he'll learn really quickly if he ends up getting hired on at Hall.

Haha true, us Tulare boys even knew about Oildale last year and we've never been there haha.

Oildale. Worst. Area. Ever.
(Ok, perhaps I'm being a tad dramatic....)

CALEMT

Porterville was just as "lovely" haha

CALEMT

Not even a comparison. I've been there, and my dad worked in Tulare County for years with Cal Fire/CDF

While nothing compares to Oildale, you gotta admit Porterville has some interesting characters haha.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Everyone with access to YouTube knows.

Not even a comparison. I've been there, and my dad worked in Tulare County for years with Cal Fire/CDF
NPO did you know that Vernon just built 200 residential units and a park? [emoji1]

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
I have an interview coming up. Could you fill me in on the questions asked in the interview. Are there any medical (emt) questions asked?
Not really any medical. Mostly scenerio/personality questions. Like "Describe a time where you had to step into a leadership role..." Etc

etoh5150

Forum Ride Along
Not really any medical. Mostly scenerio/personality questions. Like "Describe a time where you had to step into a leadership role..." Etc

Had the first interview. There is a second interview with management. Is this the job offer interview? What time of additional questions are asked?

Had the first interview. There is a second interview with management. Is this the job offer interview? What time of additional questions are asked?
The second interview is merely a formality. It is an opportunity for upper management to get to know you, and determine if your an appropriate fit for Hall Ambulance Service.

JOHN TABLANG

Forum Ride Along
Hi sirs / ma'ams. I am moving to Bakersfield this January coming from Brooklyn, NY. I am a NYS EMT-B and very new in the US, landed here last May 2015. Got some EMT/Firefighter experience in Phils., Qatar and UAE. Can I apply for a job with a reciprocity process? Do I need to take the NREMT exam? Thanks.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hi sirs / ma'ams. I am moving to Bakersfield this January coming from Brooklyn, NY. I am a NYS EMT-B and very new in the US, landed here last May 2015. Got some EMT/Firefighter experience in Phils., Qatar and UAE. Can I apply for a job with a reciprocity process? Do I need to take the NREMT exam? Thanks.
You need nremt

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
You'll get your NREMT and your CA state EMT card, then apply to Hall and once you're employed you can apply for your Kern County EMT card.