Getting STUCK with EMT-Basic partner:(

Yetti

Forum Probie
They can't do anything.. They don't know anything!!! They over complicate Everything!!! They don't even know how much they don't even know!! Please No, Please No!! and go get some education already!!!

They can't do anything.. They don't know anything!!! They over complicate Everything!!! They don't even know how much they don't even know!! Please No, Please No!! and go get some education already!!!

Gee, you must be fun at parties.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Paragod syndrome much? Remember your roots is all I'm going to say. As a paramedic I wouldn't want to work dual medic with you based solely upon this post.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic

Educate them and don't be a tool.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I worked with an EMT a few days ago. Bright kid. Has his B.S. in biology and is likely lining himself up for a promising career as a PA-C.

As @medichopeful and others have mentioned, don’t be a tool. You’re “just” a medic.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
They over complicate things or you just ***** too much?

I don't think I speak for myself when I say we have probably all had at least one B partner who when they spoke, we listened....whether it be suggestions, concerns, disagreements, etc. I know my first partner when I was a new medic was a huge help in me growing as medic. Maybe check the ego a little bit, work place reputations are hard to build and easy to break....

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
I’d have left you standing in the street with an attitude like yours.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Please go apply for a job at Amazon or something. Get out of EMS, we don't need you.
oddly enough, they might even pay better than some EMS agencies... my former agency had 2 guys who had been with us for a few years accept full time positions with them.

wtferick

Forum Captain
H
oddly enough, they might even pay better than some EMS agencies... my former agency had 2 guys who had been with us for a few years accept full time positions with them.
Heck, great benefits... opportunity to move up in corporate...