Forum Names

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
user name

Uselessmedic,

About the time I was looking for a handle to use on the internet, the State got an unsigned letter complaining :beerchug:that all the medics at this place that I use to work for were useless, since all the other good names that go with medic were gone, I thought I would try useless and it worked. Thus USELESSMEDIC!

Paladin

Forum Crew Member
According to dictionary.com a Paladin is:

1. any one of the 12 legendary peers or knightly champions in attendance on Charlemagne.
2. any knightly or heroic champion.
3. any determined advocate or defender of a noble cause.

As for the sig, well that is a line from the movie Backdraft that basically states the obvious: You go, We go.

scars87

Forum Probie
Mine is scars because I have a bunch of scars from all my surgeries, and 87 because that's the year I was born.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Mine is scars because I have a bunch of scars from all my surgeries, and 87 because that's the year I was born.

That's the year I graduated high school....

Thanks for making me feel old

angry11.gif

scars87

Forum Probie
haha, your welcome ffemt. You're not that old-only about 18 yrs older than me.

scars87

Forum Probie
Oh yeah, my sig is something I heard Dan Rather (I think) talking about on David Letterman. And my good friend Myles was a Marine who was killed in Iraq 12-20-06. Real good ol' boy.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I like burning small coins. It could be a sign that I am a seriel spender.

wlamoreemtb

Forum Crew Member
well mine is my first inital and my last name and im an emt-b

as for my signature Teddy Roosevelt is my idol and that is my favorite quote by him and i try to live my life like that..... I also have a picture of him tattooed on my thigh haha

Caliza

Forum Ride Along
My first name is "Catherine". My middle name is "Elizabeth".

I smushed them together to get "Caliza".

And it's the name I use all over the internet, for pretty much any board I sign up for...

Cat

dadotwins

Forum Crew Member
usernames

dadotwins started as a character name for a mmrpg that I played with my kids. They are a boy/girl set of twins, my only children and so it only seemed fitting to use it in most all my web dealings. til then,:p chuck

EMTDON970

Forum Crew Member
Me

Well for me its simple lol....EMTDON970.....Ive been an "EMT" for 6 1/2 yrs, my name is "DON" and my EMS station number is "970", hence EMTDON970 :p

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
CFR-Cert
Bryan-Name
347768-Number

DocPetey

Forum Probie
I started out as a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy. Doc is what is they call us, and Petey is short for my last name...Petersen.

As for my sig? It's a bumper sticker on my car. Funny only because "bus" is a local slang term for Ambulance.

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Initially I thought my screen name was pretty self explanatory..... I was wrong as usual.
LE= Law Enforcement... Because I am a Law Enforcement Officer
EMT= Is what I hope to be soon. I start classes June 2nd So pray for me in my cross over to the ummmm is this the dark side or am I already on the dark side??

No signature because well I haven't felt creative enough.

MAC4NH

Forum Crew Member
My volunteer squad is Mahwah Ambulance Corps company # 4 and my initials are NH (Nabil Hajo).

firecoins

IFT Puppet
My volunteer squad is Mahwah Ambulance Corps company # 4 and my initials are NH (Nabil Hajo).

Your dept is "route 17"

bassman1490

Forum Crew Member
bass= because i play bass guitar and i love to fish
man= because im a guy
14= thatshow old i was when i made that user name
90= because i was born in 1990

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
Mine is very simple. Aussie because I am an Australian and Proud of it. EMT because it is easier for international understanding (my actual work title is "Advanced Medic", "Medic" or "That Ambulance guy I have to go see for help"), and 1980 is the year that my plan of vengeance on the world came when I escaped from the impenetrable prison that was called a womb (go stewie griffin!), nah it was the year that I was born.

As for the signature (I added it this morning!) I cannot remember where I got it from, but it has stuck for some time, and it is a great way of describing what we do.

Eydawn

Forum Crew Member
My name: Wendy A. W E N D Y A = E Y D A W N and seems uber cool when you're 13, and it rather stuck. People pronounce it all sorts of ways...
"ey dawn" as in "hey, dawn".... "Eye dawn".... "yeeda?"

It's been my username for darn near everything for years now. It's never had to have a number on it so it must be kind of unique, which I'm definitely ok with!

Wendy
CO EMT-B

Shanz

Forum Probie
Mine is quite simple nd im really not creative when it comes to these things LOL. My name is Shannon....Shanz is short for Shannon.

as for my signature...

Crazy got nothin on her....that came from the song "She aint right" By Lee Brice and everyone says this song reminds them of me.
EMT-B and student is what I am, I am an EMT-B and I am a paramedic student.
Delivery Manager-I am the manager of the delivery dept. for a very popular furniture store down here
Loving aunt....I have 5 nephews and a neice who are my whole world
sister-my sister is amazing and my bestfriend
daughter-duh.
all american girl-i am it. i can do a lil of everything and will try anything once, i can shop, dance and play any sport i have ever tried to play.

Last edited by a moderator: