FDNY EMS Candidates

BoSoxNYC

Forum Probie
Yes sorry to confuse that's what I mean getting called for starting the process
No worries! It's such a waiting game. We're all just clinging to any info that can be shared. Good luck!

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
How long after taking your physical do you recieve news about reporting for your pysch? Or what's the next process after taking physical?

BoSoxNYC

Forum Probie
How long after taking your physical do you recieve news about reporting for your pysch? Or what's the next process after taking physical?
Physical meaning PAT or your medical? I had my PAT last May, intake in July, medical and psych in September (about a week apart).

USMCTom

Forum Probie
If you have been removed from a list (aka declined consideration but eligible) can you request restoration as long as the list isn't expired, or once they finish the list (6003) and move on to the 7000's are you no long able to restore?

Thanks!

Patel92

Forum Crew Member
I had the physical on May 13th. Got all my documents and visited my investigator on the 23rd. Now I'm waiting to attend my psychological.

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
If you have been removed from a list (aka declined consideration but eligible) can you request restoration as long as the list isn't expired, or once they finish the list (6003) and move on to the 7000's are you no long able to restore?

Thanks!
No. You'll be reinstated back on list 6003 if that's the list you're on, and they'll follow through accordingly. The list is good for 4 years even if they exhaust the last after 2 years.

Bigtimewill09

Forum Ride Along
Just updating those on exam 7000, I am list number 6** I just received notice for the PAT June 11th. Does intake/back ground start relatively soon after?(considering you pass the PAT)

Patel92

Forum Crew Member
Just updating those on exam 7000, I am list number 6** I just received notice for the PAT June 11th. Does intake/back ground start relatively soon after?(considering you pass the PAT)
As you pass the PAT, you will be told to contact MetroTech to find out your pass/fail result. Afterwards, you'll be contacted by an investigator. They will tell you to collect all documents and then contact them after you've done so to schedule an appointment for your interview/intake.

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
Can anyone shed some light on what the PAT consists of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Can anyone shed some light on what the PAT consists of?

Stair Master with a weighted vest for 3 minutes. 60 steps/minute

Deadlifting
Bicep Curls (both exercises involve you to lift a bar and chain from a platform you are standing on)

Arm Revolutions

NycEmt7

Forum Crew Member

Thanks so much for this update! Giving us with these higher list numbers some hope [emoji1373]

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
I took my PAT may 20th, (passed the PAT), got a call from my investigator on the 26th to schedule my appointment for intake/background

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
I took my PAT may 20th, (passed the PAT), got a call from my investigator on the 26th to schedule my appointment for intake/background

Try to include a portion of your list number and exam number.... I.E.... Myself and Techlife graduated the same academy class....

Exam #5003
List No #11XX

Doing so helps your peers have an idea of where they stand on receiving information about the lengthy process soon to come... It gives everyone a piece of mind.