Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The Community Leaders would like to announce that we are holding elections to replace our recently retired Community Leaders bigbaldguy, firetender and NJN. These members retired for a variety of personal reasons, and are always welcome to return here.

We've selected seven forum members for consideration to become Community Leaders, however there are only three open positions. Attached to this post is a poll for members to vote on which of the candidates that you would like to see become a CL. The top three vote getters will get the job, but if for any reason, one of those three is unable to perform the duties, the job will go to the next highest vote getter.

Please vote for no more than three members only, and the poll closes in one week. The Community Leaders will discard the votes of anyone that votes for more than three candidates

The candidates are listed in alphabetical order, and in order to ensure that the best members are selected we ask that you vote for the members that would do the BEST job as a CL (even if they are not your favorite member).

Aidey
Akulahawk
emt.dan
Epi-do
firefite
n7lxi
Tigger

We have spoken with each of these members, and they stated they were interested in the job.

** EDIT: The polls now close in one week instead of two **

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I would like to add that you will not be able to vote using Tapatalk. You must visit EMTLife on a computer, or open the site using your phone's (or other device's) browser.

Thanks!

Achilles

Forum Moron
I'm writing in Achilles

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I'm writing in Achilles

That's fine, but the only votes that will be counted are the ones cast for one of the 7 nominees listed above.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I vote MedicRo.... Ooh wait. Well my second vote is MrBro..... Ooh wait did it again :p :p

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Okay, so before I cast my vote, I would really like to know what n7's name stands for.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I vote MedicRo.... Ooh wait. Well my second vote is MrBro..... Ooh wait did it again :p :p

I was seriously about to write in Rob! :rofl:

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Did I forget to mention that if you vote for three, and then do a write in that is more votes than you're allowed?

:p:rofl::p:ph34r:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Did I forget to mention that if you vote for three, and then do a write in that is more votes than you're allowed?

:p:rofl::p:ph34r:

Well technically we never wrote their full screen names..... So it's not a write in vote.. :cool:

I'm gonna get a mandatory vacation while I'm on the ballot for CL :rofl:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
If my name was up there, this wouldn't be a fair competition, and everyone else would tie for second place....

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If my name was up there, this wouldn't be a fair competition, and everyone else would tie for second place....

ba2e7unu.jpg

Kidding kidding. I would have voted for you.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse

I missed all the forum drama. Up until a month or two ago I still thought MedicRo.... Was real. I was going to ask him for career advice haha I also never heard what happened to MrBro....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
One more thing!

The CL Team would like to welcome TransportJockey back to the CL team. We missed you, Nate!

Okay, so before I cast my vote, I would really like to know what n7's name stands for.

It is actually the least obscure forum name on here. If it isn't obvious, you aren't geek enough :). But look at my signature for a similar thing.

Jon

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I know what those letters and N7's name means... I've got a few of those letters myself!

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Since when did the Department of Corrections start using letters?

It's the IPV6 version, since IPV4 ran out of numbers.

:rofl:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I know what those letters and N7's name means... I've got a few of those letters myself!

Ha. There are many of us here. Some are more in the closet about it than others, that's all.

It's the IPV6 version, since IPV4 ran out of numbers.

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Well google has learned me, but it was certainly not obvious! Lol guess I'm not as nerdy as I thought :rofl:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

I do too! Er... did before I let it expire

Achilles

Forum Moron
If someone wanted to, couldn't they just create a new account just to vote?
Should be a minimum of ten posts to vote (or something of thy nature). Or you'd have people running around with IP cloakers on.

One more thing, it should be radio buttons not checkboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.