Childrens Drawings

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
jon.jpg

Jon age 8

Ding Ding! Here comes the ****-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved.
I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of ****. F

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
rachel.jpg

Rachel age 7

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
kelly.jpg

Kelly age 9

This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their **** outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
kyle.jpg

Kyle age 8

You spelled America wrong *******. Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor. F

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
lisa.jpg

Lisa age 6

Holy ****, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit. F

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
These things made me laugh so hard, I thought I was gonna pop a vein. :lol:

ECC

Forum Captain
You are plain mean. :(

Funny, hilarious even...but mean. :p

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@May 19 2005, 07:38 PM
rachel.jpg

Rachel age 7

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F
ohh it's a rainbow.. i though they were taking a wizzzz

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ECC@May 19 2005, 10:20 PM
You are plain mean. :(

Funny, hilarious even...but mean. :p
I know. I try.

BUT

I didn't write them.. I found them on eBaumsworld.com.

I didn't post the more graphic ones! :blink:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
That's not even right. I bet those kids put a lot of effort into those drawings- especially the fire truck one. Of course I'm about to become a dad, but I guess I'm starting to already act like one.

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by usafmedic45@May 19 2005, 10:57 PM
That's not even right. I bet those kids put a lot of effort into those drawings- especially the fire truck one. Of course I'm about to become a dad, but I guess I'm starting to already act like one.
Somebody made some of them with a computer, and the others were made specifically as a joke by a guy from a british website... They aren't from actual children...

It's a joke. It's funny. Ya know? HA HA?

Take a pill...

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Somehow I don't find those funny and I dont understand why you felt the need to post that here. :angry:

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Phridae@May 20 2005, 02:23 AM
Somehow I don't find those funny and I dont understand why you felt the need to post that here. :angry:
A joke...thats what it was....no need to be angry....we all have different things we find funny...

but on that note..

I laughed, funny stuff...

although I always thought the IS people here at the hospital had filters on to block out anything that said **** (along with a few other swear words...)

Wonder if I will be hearing from them...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LOL :lol:

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Phridae@May 20 2005, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry if the offended you or anyone. Humor kills stress for me; we lose patients every day but some hurt more. I have a lot of stress to kill, perhaps I should not have shared the photos with the members of emtlife. One of my co-workers sent them to me in order to cheer me up. Humor is the best medicine...

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+May 20 2005, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ May 20 2005, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phridae@May 20 2005, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry if the offended you or anyone. Humor kills stress for me; we lose patients every day but some hurt more. I have a lot of stress to kill, perhaps I should not have shared the photos with the members of emtlife. One of my co-workers sent them to me in order to cheer me up. Humor is the best medicine... [/b][/quote]
It's all a sham, they were created and the remarks were created, I think it's very funny, because how many of us have looked at some kid's drawing (be it our own, a niece/nephew, or some random kid in a poster contest) and said "WTF were they thinking???" :lol:

cbdemt

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+May 20 2005, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ May 20 2005, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phridae@May 20 2005, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry if the offended you or anyone. Humor kills stress for me; we lose patients every day but some hurt more. I have a lot of stress to kill, perhaps I should not have shared the photos with the members of emtlife. One of my co-workers sent them to me in order to cheer me up. Humor is the best medicine... [/b][/quote]
Well said!

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Now I feel like a complete *** and I'll just shut up when I find something offensive. End of story.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@May 19 2005, 08:37 PM
jon.jpg

Jon age 19

Ding Ding! Here comes the ****-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved.
Hey.... I worked really hard on that.... It is only red because I ran out of yellow crayons... everyone knows real firetrucks are yellow....

Jon

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+May 20 2005, 03:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ May 20 2005, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@May 19 2005, 08:37 PM
jon.jpg

Jon age 19

Hey.... I worked really hard on that.... It is only red because I ran out of yellow crayons... everyone knows real firetrucks are yellow....

Jon [/b][/quote]
Painting a fire truck yellow, if it is not intended for an airport, is a sin!

Which is why our FD is going to heck... Ours are orange...