CARE ambulance

Marinelayer

Forum Probie
CARE is a great company to work for. And contrary to popular opinion, working an IFT car, does not mean you won't be running 911. Every ambulance is available for fire coverage, and I rarely work an IFT shift without running a fire call. All new hires will float through the system before landing on a permanent shift, which means you'll float through private cars and fire cars. And even though people are really down on how LA and OC handles EMS, you can still learn and experience a lot. Rather than be disapointed with the system, figure out a way to make it worth your while.

OCTraumaQueen

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations!! I interview on Wednesday!

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
So ho did the interview process go for everyone that interviewed this past weekend? I'm still waiting to hear back from them. They said i'd know by wednesday. Has anyone gotten the e-mail?

erodriguez1236

Forum Crew Member
I interviewed on this past Saturday, they told me by Friday I should get an email with a job offer or a thanks for applying lol

bchasep

Forum Crew Member
i interviewed with them just recent on monday. I think i really killed it , didnt stumble for 1 sec throughout the interview. praying i get it, but best of luck to all you guys! They told me that i would get an email by next wednesday april 4th.

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
I thought the oral interview was pretty rough. Don't think i got it, but crossing my fingers nontheless

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
i interviewed with them just recent on monday. I think i really killed it , didnt stumble for 1 sec throughout the interview. praying i get it, but best of luck to all you guys! They told me that i would get an email by next wednesday april 4th.

Cool man! I Feel like I really killed it too. I didn't stumble at all either, and we were all joking around, laughing, and having a good time. I love the atmosphere over there. I'm praying I get in. Care is definitely a place I would love to stay at for years.

bchasep

Forum Crew Member
^^^ ya man cant agree with you anymore!! love the atmosphere, really professional but at same time relaxed and very nice people!! best of luck bud!!!! hey maybe we both will get hired :)

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
^^^ ya man cant agree with you anymore!! love the atmosphere, really professional but at same time relaxed and very nice people!! best of luck bud!!!! hey maybe we both will get hired :)

Exactly. I fell in love with the place as soon as I pulled into the parking lot, and walked inside. ^_^ How long did your interview take? Mine took about an hour.. When I went in for my interview, the room was packed, and when I came back, there was only one person left.:wacko: And you never know, we could end up being partners some day! Best of luck to you too!

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
Cool man! I Feel like I really killed it too. I didn't stumble at all either, and we were all joking around, laughing, and having a good time. I love the atmosphere over there. I'm praying I get in. Care is definitely a place I would love to stay at for years.

Serious?? I was trying to lighten up the mood in mine but they weren't havin any of it, lol

bchasep

Forum Crew Member
well i did my interview before i did the skills test, but total from when we took the written to when i left after skills, prob around an hour also.

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
well i did my interview before i did the skills test, but total from when we took the written to when i left after skills, prob around an hour also.

Same here, but my oral interview by itself took about an hour. Everything else went by pretty fast though.

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
I got the job, I received a conditional job offer!! Anyone know whats the next steps?

Congrats! So did I.:) We're supposed to go in and sign paperwork to authorize them to do a background check. The paper gives them permission to do all the background check stuff, including Facebook, and interviewing your neighbors and stuff.(crazy huh?) and then they give you info to schedule a physical with their clinic, and you need to get a tb test.

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats to both of you guys! I should know by end of this week, this waiting is easily the most brutal part.

You really have to give them your FB login?

erodriguez1236

Forum Crew Member
wow really Facebook? lol no worries there, hey do you know if the TB is done at a place they have or is it on your own?