Anyone else here have Grass Allergies?

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
How do you deal with them working outside? I am using antihistamine eye drops, wrap around glasses, and oral antihistamine tablets. I am still experiencing a lot of severe symptoms with my eyes during days when the pollen count is high.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
How do you deal with them working outside? I am using antihistamine eye drops, wrap around glasses, and oral antihistamine tablets. I am still experiencing a lot of severe symptoms with my eyes during days when the pollen count is high.

I'm with you.

Does your insurance cover an allergist? I've never been been because doctors are scary, but I hear it works.

I just suffer through; it is a testament to my manliness.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Claritin works really well for me and my hay fever. Sometimes I have to use the eye drops too.

If the OTC stuff isn't working I agree that it might be time to see an allergist and get an Rx.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I take an Allegra and Zyrtec D daily, Claritin and sudafed when they start breaking through, and Benadryl and eye drops when they start getting bad. Once they get bad, I'm screwed. I definitely feel your pain; mine are bad, especially during the winter :ph34r:

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I didn't know I had any allergies until I moved to Delaware and mowed the grass for the first time. Now, one Claritin a day seems to work pretty well on the days I'm going to be mowing. That's the only time it really seems to bother me.

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
Zyrtec D generic... the pseudoephedrine is key. 2x a day here.