Animal Love

Sasha

Forum Chief

Out of the insinuation that alabamaians are deviants, engage in beastiality, and cna't turn on a computer, the can't turn on a computer is what you're offended at??

Wow.:p

JPINFV

Gadfly
Doggy style: You're doing it wrong.

Foxbat

Forum Captain
A while ago I saw a photo of some proctologist's collection of foreign objects removed from his patients' rectums. It was quite impressive.
A little more unusual was the story that I heard from an ER nurse. A teenage boy got a mercury thermometer stuck up his urethra. When the doctor removed it, it showed 42 deg C.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just a word of warning to all, and this is the only one you'll get.

Posting pics, video, content, or links to sites involved in beastiality will get you banned from this site for 30 days.

I've already removed one such link, which is two too many.

signadmin1.gif
signadmin1.gif
signadmin1.gif
signadmin1.gif

PapaBear434

Forum Asst. Chief
Just a word of warning to all, and this is the only one you'll get.

Posting pics, video, content, or links to sites involved in beastiality will get you banned from this site for 30 days.

I've already removed one such link, which is two too many.

Eww.... Who would post that? Dear lord...

plumdragon

Forum Probie
Alabama

We're not *all* animal freaks in 'Bama. At least in Huntsville...we prefer rockets here, they last longer.

On the story sharing note, however, a nursing student friend of mine related a story from a good lady friend of his, who works as an ER nurse in NYC. She was working the graveyard shift one night, and in walks this unfortunate fellow, covered in blood, and wearing nothing but a shredded and very bloody t-shirt. And a cat.

He had apparently decided to have relations with the poor kitty, who at some point went into a freak-out fit, or died of shock, or...lord knows. But Kitty, when traumatized, had locked his sphincter onto the offending member, and was very firmly stuck there. Kitty was (fortunately) passed out (or dead?) at this point, legs facing upwards in the air, having done considerable prior damage to the mans abdomen and every surrounding area it could reach.

To top it all off, this dude was a walk in. He'd walked down the streets at whatever ungodly hour this was, with a cat stuck to his *ahem* and (apart from ragged shirt) naked as the day he was born.

So, friend of a friend, don't know validity, but still...it's New York, right?

Medic744

Forum Captain
True or not people in general are an unpredictable animal in their own right and if it can be done somebody has or is going to do it. Check warning labels sometime. Funny but if it says don't do it, somebody did it. Most all mistakes begin with the words "I thought....." At least it adds entertainment value to my day.^_^

Sasha

Forum Chief
Not to nitpick, but I see this a lot, and it's "bestiality". Convenient mnemonic: It's spelled that way because it's the "best".

/me ducks out of the thread

Oh god I was going to do a google search to double check on that....stupid stupid stupid. I'm sorry, did anyone see where I left the mind bleach?

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh god I was going to do a google search to double check on that....stupid stupid stupid. I'm sorry, did anyone see where I left the mind bleach?

Double checking the spelling? Sure.........:)

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
It certainly smells of an urban legend. Probably one of the bigger ones is the one where someones sisters husbands second cousins friends mums uncles daughters friends was working as a nurse in the ER when Richard Gere came in with a gerbil lodged in his rectum. Now come on, I heard this in Australia. It supposedly happened in the US. I know its a small world, but...

I am going to pick apart the story. Why would the patient be wheeled into the ER naked with the dog still attached on the stretcher when the first rule of patient care is to maintain dignity and privacy? That is a flaw.

What people do in the privacy in their own home is entirely up to them (well, some things are highly inappropriate, animals and kids being in that area), but honestly, has anyone ever actually responded to call like this or just heard it from someone else?

A good indicator is when a story starts with "this happened to a friends cousins sisters uncles neighbours daughter" there is a chance that the story is just a wind up.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
ok, at the risk of being penalized again... ( punny i know)
Yes, it happens, i have responded to such a call.
and no, not everyone understands what it means when a dog ties with them.
or the fact that they have a knot.

Another fun fact some canids (dogs) knots can swell up to the size of a softball or larger.

now on an odd note, there are some sites that sell "Marital Aids" in the shape of animal penises.

Oh, and i never will do a google search on something here and post one of the top results. again. i dont need another infraction

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
fair enough, that is one person who has actually seen this type of injury without having to google it.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic

Another fun fact some canids (dogs) knots can swell up to the size of a softball or larger.
spacer.gif

now on an odd note, there are some sites that sell "Marital Aids" in the shape of animal penises.

Hmm... and it's the guy who dressed up as a tiger who points this out... I've seen fantasy creature shapes too, including dragons, anthro dragons, and tentacles.

I'm impressed that this thread hasn't died or been killed yet. There seems to be some untapped interest here.

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief

Oh, and i never will do a google search on something here and post one of the top results. again. i dont need another infraction

Another fun fact?

Fun facts are like, how do you tell the age of a tree, what color does blue and purple make or how fast does the new camaro go.