Ambulnz Health, LLC (Los Angeles County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Now, now. While we do have the powers to close threads, edit them, or make them disappear, we're not God. [emoji14]

With that said, we do not like closing threads. As long as they're productive and not violating our rules, we'll keep it open.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] atleast Chimpie appeared!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] atleast Chimpie appeared!

Because someone probably summoned him to use the ban hammer lol.

buzzer400

Forum Ride Along
I work at Ambulnz and encourage EMTs to show up at the open house in Monrovia on December 4th to speak with actual employees (not ones pretending to be employees in this chat room), look at actual ADP payroll records, see our latest technology and feel the positive energy that surrounds our company.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
With that said, we do not like closing threads. As long as they're productive and not violating our rules, we'll keep it open.
Understood,
I gotcha, perhaps "demigods" would have been a better choice of words:D.

In all seriousness, I get that it isn't violating any major forum rules, I just think that some of us on here think it's gone way past being productive, and entered redundancy.

Many of the other threads that keep going seem to have newcomers asking genuinely inquisitive questions in regards to that particular thread/ topic/ agency, but this thread carries an aura of endless misinformation and inaccuracies.

When we have people sparring back and forth regarding customer service on a personal level, and more over, claiming to represent a company (whether true or not), I feel that should be either A) PM-d, or B) cleaned up. I don't see the relevance of it going into some issue other than what this company is about and what they offer.

The "company reps" on here have offered multiple times for people to come see what they are about, and others have asked them to share a bit more than just going in person as they realistically cannot, or will not, go in person so it seems to be some weird "beat-around-the-bush" thing. I get, and can respect both side, but can we all agree this thread has become somewhat mind numbing?

I don't find it insightful, or helpful at this point any longer in the least, but hey I am not a mod nor do I make the rules. This is just my opinion.

Thanks for chiming in though, @Chimpie, this lets us all know at the very least this thread is being moderated...by demigods, I kid (couldn't resist, sorry).

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
What's getting annyoying is magical new usernames are appearing like daisys saying the same things "yea! Im going to go check it out!" The truth is there are 2 models to this company. 1 the traditional that majority of the staff is on which is the same pay as any where else. The "new" model is what a small portion of people are on. I have talked to current employees and they are not on this model. It's click bait. Draw new non experienced emts in with dreams of making more than most paramedics in this state. I have a degree, years of experience and I don't make that. Would I leave my current employer for some magic beans aka high salary like that? No. Several other companys use the same tactics. They draw these people in promising the world only to let them down. As someone who has in fact ran their own business in the past non ems related, one thing they teach you in business 101, if you don't give it to your employees in ink, it never happened nor can be promised. You just come out as a jerk and earn disrespect from those employees. A local company for instance draws people in with saying "make $17 an hour as an emt" what they don't tell you is that's maybe 40 hours a week, no OT but of course you don't put that in your Ad or nobody would show up to apply/work at your company. I also don't listen to house plants. These are the cheerleaders chosen by management to be present at recruitment events. A tactic both used by walmart and scientologist. They make the prospect feel welcomed, empowered, encouraged. When it comes time to sign the employment agreement there is no negotiation of wage. The employee is presented with it and im most cases these young new kids that need a job figure ok ill take it until something else comes along. I'll try care, amr etc in a while. Maybe I'll make the big money and mostly they never do! The employer has committed a violation of a big rule! Don't deceive your employees or prospective employees. So further more again, its the same game just a new name and a mask of a different appearance. When an emt at a small time dialysis company is making $90k a year and that being majority ill beleive it. So far ive talked to 40 people. No ones making over $30k at Ambulanz or its other name branded companys.

CALEMT

We just want to see the business model. I personally don't think that these EMT's are making 60k+ a year. I think it's just a scheme to get new people.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
We just want to see the business model. I personally don't think that these EMT's are making 60k+ a year. I think it's just a scheme to get new people.
And if you read my post ive spoken to over 20 people in person and nobodys making that. Simple click bait. The model is, if a call drops in a certain area the ambulance closest gets it. Hmmm sounds like a 911 system? Supposedly there is an app con homes can use to schedule non emergent rides for patients. Like Uber. Nothing new. Same old same old with a computer app.

Dan Louk

Forum Probie
What's getting annyoying is magical new usernames are appearing like daisys saying the same things "yea! Im going to go check it out!" The truth is there are 2 models to this company. 1 the traditional that majority of the staff is on which is the same pay as any where else. The "new" model is what a small portion of people are on. I have talked to current employees and they are not on this model. It's click bait. Draw new non experienced emts in with dreams of making more than most paramedics in this state. I have a degree, years of experience and I don't make that. Would I leave my current employer for some magic beans aka high salary like that? No. Several other companys use the same tactics. They draw these people in promising the world only to let them down. As someone who has in fact ran their own business in the past non ems related, one thing they teach you in business 101, if you don't give it to your employees in ink, it never happened nor can be promised. You just come out as a jerk and earn disrespect from those employees. A local company for instance draws people in with saying "make $17 an hour as an emt" what they don't tell you is that's maybe 40 hours a week, no OT but of course you don't put that in your Ad or nobody would show up to apply/work at your company. I also don't listen to house plants. These are the cheerleaders chosen by management to be present at recruitment events. A tactic both used by walmart and scientologist. They make the prospect feel welcomed, empowered, encouraged. When it comes time to sign the employment agreement there is no negotiation of wage. The employee is presented with it and im most cases these young new kids that need a job figure ok ill take it until something else comes along. I'll try care, amr etc in a while. Maybe I'll make the big money and mostly they never do! The employer has committed a violation of a big rule! Don't deceive your employees or prospective employees. So further more again, its the same game just a new name and a mask of a different appearance. When an emt at a small time dialysis company is making $90k a year and that being majority ill beleive it. So far ive talked to 40 people. No ones making over $30k at Ambulanz or its other name branded companys.

Ambulnz invests a tremendous amount of time and resources in hiring and obtaining its current employees. Our open house on Sunday will give an opportunity to anyone interested to hear (and see) the real and truthful information about its EMT program. Yes, this is a new and unique program and we understand it will take some of you time to realize that it's actually not too good to be true...many on board have already seen that firsthand. We invite you and others to come on Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend!

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
Beleive me im working on a list.
One time greatest hits.

And they all follow the same beaten path - avoid directly answering the questions, keep that cheap vague pretense and try to lure people to their job fairs. Must be a single person in their management, tasked with monitoring EMS-related web stuff.

Eric EMS

Forum Ride Along
All the discussions and different perspectives are great to read and we understand everyone is going to be skeptical of new things, especially since everything in Southern California hasn't changed in years, just the names of the companies change. Real change takes time and we are all over here putting in the hours to make this a great place for our employees to work and make what they are worth. Simple as that.

For those of you truly interested in finding out what we are about and interested in joining our team, we are having a job fair this Sunday from 1000-1400 at our Monrovia station. EMT's, Paramedics, Dispatchers, and skeptics are welcome to stop by and see what we are about. We are proud of what we have accomplished so far, and are planning great things for new year. Our management team, Model EMT's, and our non-model EMT's will be here.

Eric EMS

Forum Ride Along
Ambulnz invests a tremendous amount of time and resources in hiring and obtaining its current employees. Our open house on Sunday will give an opportunity to anyone interested to hear (and see) the real and truthful information about its EMT program. Yes, this is a new and unique program and we understand it will take some of you time to realize that it's actually not too good to be true...many on board have already seen that firsthand. We invite you and others to come on Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend!

I have been working with Dan for nearly a year. He is a great guy. New to EMT-Life. He is part of what makes it fun to work here!

CALEMT

Enough with the job fairs. There's already been at least 20 posts on your job fairs. We don't want any more info on job fairs. Most of us done live in LACo or have any interest whatsoever in your job fair. We want the buissness model. You'd think these people (assuming they all are separate people) would get the hint. Good grief...

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Enough with the job fairs. There's already been at least 20 posts on your job fairs. We don't want any more info on job fairs. Most of us done live in LACo or have any interest whatsoever in your job fair. We want the buissness model. You'd think these people (assuming they all are separate people) would get the hint. Good grief...
It's just one person. If you think everything ive said is BS and what they say is the truth, I got 12 different ocean front propertys in Arizona for $500
I would like to sale you.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's just one person. If you think everything ive said is BS and what they say is the truth, I got 12 different ocean front propertys in Arizona for $500
I would like to sale you.

I'll give you 5 dolls and a kit kat bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Because someone probably summoned him to use the ban hammer lol.
I definitely don't get to use it as often as I used to..... which is a good thing. :)

Thanks for chiming in though, @Chimpie, this lets us all know at the very least this thread is being moderated...by demigods, I kid (couldn't resist, sorry).
We've been monitoring this thread for a while now, and yes, actions have been taken.

What's getting annyoying is magical new usernames are appearing like daisys saying the same things
Strange, isn't it? I can understand several people from a company wanting to join to post it, trying to make it grow.I get it. EVERYONE needs to make sure they are following our rules:
  • Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
  • While registering, each member will provide us with an accurate date of birth.
  • Participants may not use the forum for commercial gain. (Please see Advertising Services for more information.)

Status
Not open for further replies.