Ambulnz Health, LLC (Los Angeles County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin Burnett

Forum Probie
At first it was up to 72k, now it's between 72 and 87? hot damn

EMTs currently on our model will be available this Sunday at the open house to answer questions and walk through how they're already making those figures by hitting their goals. It's pretty incredible. All interested EMTs, Paramedics, and dispatchers are welcome to attend for info or interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love2care

Forum Ride Along
LOL, we already contacted the OWNER of Ambulanz via email(and this is after we were dumped by Esmeralada and left without an ambulance for a day because she's clearly not business smart), and he promised a response after investigating. Almost a month later, no response from him or any other supervisor. I'm not going to give you the same information that I have given plenty of your employees already because nothing has been done. Best of luck at Ambulanz, but believe me: My family and some of your ex-employees are not happy, and they are the ones that tell the truth of what happens.
Since you were not willing to respond to us offline as we requested, we wanted to conclude this matter here. We went through great pains to investigate this case with the information provided and the only situation we found that bears any resemblance has to do with a patient who had a record of abusing our staff. While we place patient care first, we must also protect our people from such behavior, so the decision was made to transfer this patient to another provider. Ambulnz followed protocol with the insurance company to ensure the patient would be transported by another company and this ended our obligation. Based on our review of the situation we consider the matter closed and we wish you and the patient the best of health and luck.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I still highly doubt you're paying EMTs more than double the national average and more than 99% of Paramedics make in this country.

We've asked for proof and an explanation of this new model and y'all refuse to post it and only state "come to the open house" which you know the vast majority who are asking cannot do which indicates shadow games and misinformation being provided by your company.

I again am going to ask that you disclose your new model and if you choose not to I personally think the moderators should lock this thread.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
17pves.jpg

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
again am going to ask that you disclose your new model and if you choose not to I personally think the moderators should lock this thread.
but but I went to a 200 hour course, I wanna make 78k! ;) I kid ofc. I 4th it

fatkid

New, but gettin the hang of EMS
I still highly doubt you're paying EMTs more than double the national average and more than 99% of Paramedics make in this country.

We've asked for proof and an explanation of this new model and y'all refuse to post it and only state "come to the open house" which you know the vast majority who are asking cannot do which indicates shadow games and misinformation being provided by your company.

I again am going to ask that you disclose your new model and if you choose not to I personally think the moderators should lock this thread.

Please don't close this thread. I have had so many laughs over the past couple months I would hate to see it come to and end.

Much love

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Please don't close this thread. I have had so many laughs over the past couple months I would hate to see it come to and end.

Much love
Majority rules (God willing).

TheComebacKid

Forum Crew Member

Much love

This right here, This thread is educational and enjoyable to ready? Why would anyone lock it? It provides insight to new emt's curious about what to expect when looking for a new job, keeping it open allows them to ask questions rather than starting a new thread called, "Ambulanz, Thoughts?" And being redirected here.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
It's been going for 24 pages; everything that should've been said, has already been said. That dead horse, it's been tenderized to a mush. And now the Ambulnz' management is using the thread as their publicity/customer service feedback stage ? Thanks, but no thanks. I vote for applying le lock.

BobBarker

Forum Lieutenant
Since you were not willing to respond to us offline as we requested, we wanted to conclude this matter here. We went through great pains to investigate this case with the information provided and the only situation we found that bears any resemblance has to do with a patient who had a record of abusing our staff. While we place patient care first, we must also protect our people from such behavior, so the decision was made to transfer this patient to another provider. Ambulnz followed protocol with the insurance company to ensure the patient would be transported by another company and this ended our obligation. Based on our review of the situation we consider the matter closed and we wish you and the patient the best of health and luck.
Abusing staff? You mean calling your dispatchers because your ambulance is hours late(even though the dispatchers keep telling us 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes), even after the dialysis centers are closed and he's still sitting there with the staff starring at him? You mean calling your dispatchers out on lying, which they refuse to admit? It's obvious, especially when the drivers of the rigs are the ones telling us it is happening. Seriously, just man up and admit you guys made a mistake. You did NOT follow proper protocol to transfer my family member, because there was no ambulance and when we called Logisticare to find out who our new provider was, they had no record of Esmeralda or any Ambulanz employee calling them until 2 days after we were "cancelled" and by that time it was too late to get another company out that day, so he was left without dialysis.
This could have all been resolved had your dispatchers done their job properly or your management followed up on the complaints we filed, as they said they were. Ambulanz does not care about the patient, they care about the profit, which is why your dispatchers will continue to lie to patients. Good thing I found out the truth from your EMT's, because they definitely don't like to lie. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure your company does not treat other patients like the way they did us. You guys should take after All Town Ambulance, who has been on time almost every single time for pickup and dropoff. Your ex-employees at All Town have a couple nice words for Ambulanz too...

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Abusing staff? You mean calling your dispatchers because your ambulance is hours late(even though the dispatchers keep telling us 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes), even after the dialysis centers are closed and he's still sitting there with the staff starring at him? You mean calling your dispatchers out on lying, which they refuse to admit? It's obvious, especially when the drivers of the rigs are the ones telling us it is happening. Seriously, just man up and admit you guys made a mistake. You did NOT follow proper protocol to transfer my family member, because there was no ambulance and when we called Logisticare to find out who our new provider was, they had no record of Esmeralda or any Ambulanz employee calling them until 2 days after we were "cancelled" and by that time it was too late to get another company out that day, so he was left without dialysis.
With all due respect your statement don't make sense and i don't like this company which you know. Logisticare system do not let company cancel trip except on the day the trip is scheduled which requires a reason. What it does let provider do till midday before schedule appointment is to reroute your call. Provider is not able to do the reroute by phone, instead provider is required to either fax reroute or do it thought the porter. It almost sounds like Logisticare didn't assign your call to any provider.

BobBarker

Forum Lieutenant
With all due respect your statement don't make sense and i don't like this company which you know. Logisticare system do not let company cancel trip except on the day the trip is scheduled which requires a reason. What it does let provider do till midday before schedule appointment is to reroute your call. Provider is not able to do the reroute by phone, instead provider is required to either fax reroute or do it thought the porter. It almost sounds like Logisticare didn't assign your call to any provider.
My family member was "cancelled" by Esmeralda who works for Ambulanz on Wednesday and she said she would call Logisticare to let them know and find a new ambulance. My family member is on a M,W,F dialysis schedule, so 2 days later on Friday, after the regular pickup time passed and no ambulance was there, we called Logisticare and they said they did not know of Ambulanz cancelling completely until that(Friday) morning. Of course with 4 hours notice, Logisticare said they could not find a provider for that day, but they could starting Monday. Now, had Esmeralda contacted Logisticare on Wednesday or even Thursday to let them know about the company not servicing us anymore, Logisticare should have had plenty of time to find a new provider.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
My family member was "cancelled" by Esmeralda who works for Ambulanz on Wednesday and she said she would call Logisticare to let them know and find a new ambulance. My family member is on a M,W,F dialysis schedule, so 2 days later on Friday, after the regular pickup time passed and no ambulance was there, we called Logisticare and they said they did not know of Ambulanz cancelling completely until that(Friday) morning. Of course with 4 hours notice, Logisticare said they could not find a provider for that day, but they could starting Monday. Now, had Esmeralda contacted Logisticare on Wednesday or even Thursday to let them know about the company not servicing us anymore, Logisticare should have had plenty of time to find a new provider.
I am bit confused and i am sure others here will be as well. Did Ambulanz do transport on Wednesday? As for Friday if they didn't reroute by 1:30 Thursday pm , they were contractually obligated to do transport on Friday. I am glad you found another company with which you're happy.

BobBarker

Forum Lieutenant
I am bit confused and i am sure others here will be as well. Did Ambulanz do transport on Wednesday? As for Friday if they didn't reroute by 1:30 Thursday pm , they were contractually obligated to do transport on Friday. I am glad you found another company with which you're happy.
They did do the transport Wednesday, and we're late. Once my family member called them later to ask them once again why they were late after he was dropped off at home, that's when they told him they were no longer going to service him and they would call Logistical to let them know.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
They did do the transport Wednesday, and we're late. Once my family member called them later to ask them once again why they were late after he was dropped off at home, that's when they told him they were no longer going to service him and they would call Logistical to let them know.
Sounds like they either forgot to do "reroute" or possible even after they did, Logisticare assigned it back to them(seen that happen) and they didn't realized it. Either way, i highly doubt that anything will happen to their contract.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Our highest achieving EMTs are on track to hit those figures right now! Paychecks to prove it.

What you basically trying to make people believe, is that they can skip 4 years of college at minimum and lots of debt by just taking emt course? Please don't insult everyone intelligence here

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Majority rules (God willing).
Now, now. While we do have the powers to close threads, edit them, or make them disappear, we're not God. :p

With that said, we do not like closing threads. As long as they're productive and not violating our rules, we'll keep it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.