Admin colors

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I think it would better to have the admins color and the premium members colors different. Currently they are both red, but one is bold. IMO I do not think this distinction is adequate enough and can cause confusion at times.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
The premium members are pumpkin orange.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Clearly not red :p

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Not to mention the bolded titles Community Leader and Premium Member under the username.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
As a point of order, there is NO differentiation on Tapatalk. Not is there a user title displayed.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
On Tapatalk all members are the same color (Admin, Premium, normal members).

Just saw what DE posted..

OP
OP
ExpatMedic0

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
crap, maybe I need to go get tested for color blindness! The colors look almost identical to me.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
It might be your monitor too. Can you try looking at it on a different computer?

OP
OP
ExpatMedic0

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I will try another monitor and let you know. If that fails, I guess its off to the eye doctor.

OP
OP
ExpatMedic0

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Ok, on my smartphone. I can easily tell the different colors here. Although, in my humble opinion orange and red are pretty similar. Its minor point, but its my feedback :p I am happy to kknow I am not color blind though

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
For the record, I agree that the orange and red are very similar on some monitors. I think it makes sense to look at another color.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Since I like the color of the pumpkin better than the red. I say the CL's should be blue since they are the po'po! :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Since I like the color of the pumpkin better than the red. I say the CL's should be blue since they are the po'po! :p

Except we've been red longer than the Premium members have been around...

I would also like to point out that their color was chosen by them in a vote.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Except we've been red longer than the Premium members have been around...

I would also like to point out that their color was chosen by them in a vote.

I vote we vote again about it.

:D

I personally don't like the orange or the red, but I also use my iPad or phone 99% of the time so it really doesn't matter to me.

I do agree on some computers they look very similar.

Expat, my roommate is colorblind and he can't tell the difference on his comouter but its obviously different with his screen settings so I'd bet since you can see it on another monitor you're alright. Sorry it sparked my interest, I had to ask him haha :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I like the orange. I say the premium members vote what color the admins should have. :D I nominate rainbow. :D

OP
OP
ExpatMedic0

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
or Rainbow with pink flames. That could really stand out!