Wish me luck!

Anjel

Forum Angel
So I have my very first interview for an EMT position.

I am so nervous. I haven't been on an interview in four years now.

Now to try not to freak out and blow it.

Wish me luck :D

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Just be positive. Companies know that you will be nervous, just take some deep breaths and you will do just fine.

colafdp

Forum Lieutenant
Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine!

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Good luck!

Maybe it would be a good idea to blow sunshine up their a**** by saying how you believe that the job is mostly about pt care and comfort, rahter than running L/S everywhere and working "cool" traumas. They'll buy that because it's actually the truth. I would also make it a point to research the company, learn everything about them, and regurgitate that info when appropriate to show interest in the company past just getting a check until something better comes along.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Good luck!

Maybe it would be a good idea to blow sunshine up their a**** by saying how you believe that the job is mostly about pt care and comfort, rahter than running L/S everywhere and working "cool" traumas. They'll buy that because it's actually the truth. I would also make it a point to research the company, learn everything about them, and regurgitate that info when appropriate to show interest in the company past just getting a check until something better comes along.

Haha good advice. I'll be sure to do that. Definitely learn about the company.