Who would you LIKE to partner with?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Two or three person rig....historic or present-day...fictional or real or EMTLIFE....;)

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Any takers....?

Nicholas Cage? Dr Kavorkian? Stephen King's "John Coffey"? Squad 51's Johnny and/or Roy? Dr Sanguinary and Carol Scott? (google "Dr San Guinary" Omaha blooper on youtube):rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

AMPEMT85

Forum Probie
Dr. Ross from ER and Johnny from Rescue 51. I might have a hard time focusing on the pt though...hahaha!!

I wouldn't mind working with my fiance either, he's a ff/EMT...which is how we met! (I know, cute huh?!)

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
In all honesty... there's this gorgeous probie fire-medic I've worked with before that I have a huge crush on.

:blush: It all began at a TEMS training, when he dragged my limp and (fake) bloodied body from the building. I told him I was pulseless and apneic, but alas, no mouth-to-mouth... :sad:

As far as celebrity-ish people you may actually know... there was an amazing doctor on the TV shows Trauma and Code Blue... Dr. Eduardo Marvez-Valls of Charity Hospital in New Orleans. Awesome, lovely doctor. Unfortunately he's no longer with us.

LAnel1

Forum Ride Along
Dr. Ross from ER and Johnny from Rescue 51. I might have a hard time focusing on the pt though...hahaha!!

I wouldn't mind working with my fiance either, he's a ff/EMT...which is how we met! (I know, cute huh?!)

=) I met my b/f at work too... they say there's a logical explanation. You have to be crazy to date some one in EMS, so the best thing is to just find a crazy EMS partner. lol. There are 5 couples working in our company- that I know of! (congrats on the fiance part, by the way!)

Oregon

Forum Crew Member
Browncoats

Zoey and Mal from Firefly...they looked awful spiffy in their space EMT outfitsB)
Not exactly sure what use they'd be for the patients though.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I wouldnt mind partnering up with mycroft or KevD, you guys always make me laugh(or choke on my gatorade) and I think that really important in a partner.
Or Rid. I think if you partnered up with Rid you would learn an amazing amount of stuff in just one day because the man is a walking knowledge machine!
OR... Dr. House. I have a huge crush on him!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Zoey and Mal from Firefly...they looked awful spiffy in their space EMT outfitsB)
Not exactly sure what use they'd be for the patients though.

You are my new best friend. I LOVE Firefly! Or how about Jayne?

Oregon

Forum Crew Member
I adore Jayne. But I'm worried he would sell the meds and equipment, and then leave me for the guys with the blue hands...oh, wait, we're the guys with blue hands:ph34r:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I adore Jayne. But I'm worried he would sell the meds and equipment, and then leave me for the guys with the blue hands...oh, wait, we're the guys with blue hands:ph34r:

Or shoot the patient for lookin at him funny!

NickD

Forum Crew Member
Capt. Hawkeye Pierce.

I want as much medical knowledge as possible in my rig.

And the ability to do meatball surgery and all the laughs would be an added bonus!

Not sure where we'd hide the still though . . .

NickD

imurphy

Forum Captain
Not an EMT but Denis Leary (Tommy in Rescue Me) as he's always funny!

Or Gill Grissim from CSI. He seems to know everyhting about everything!

Or Elliot from Scrubs, not for her knowlegde, purely an astethic thing! :)

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
DustDevil and VenMedic.

On a FireMedic Rescue.

In Florida. :p :ph34r:

mikie

Forum Lurker
Well,

Dr. Grey (Meredith) & Dr. Shephard. maybe Dr. Burke.

*insert ridicule here*

only1jomo

Forum Probie
I'm with AMPEMT85!!! She knows her stuff. I also agree it would be hard to get any work done with those two around. YUM!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
id like to work a heavy rescue three men heavy.

me(obvioulsy)
a medic i used to work with who is every bit as smart as our in house guru
elliot reid. me and babs would handle the medical stuff and elliot would come to work dressed like this every day:
10artpopsarahchalke5wq.jpg

house seems like a good choice, but remember a few things:
that show deals almost entirely with zebras. how often do we see a zebra prehospital?
more to the point, how often would the appropriate diagnostic equipment and treat treatment for that zebra be found on an ambulance, even one with an md on board? cant fit an mri machine in an ambulance
he's rather ineffective without a team to bounce off of
he doesnt share his drugs.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Hmmmmmm...

Laurel and Hardy?
Gollum and Smeagol?
Kelly and Regis?
Dr Norm McSwain?
No,No..wait for it...

"SHELDON" from "Big Bang Theory"?!

(Actually, my former half-partner who used to hunt VC tax collectors...good man with a knife).

HeavyCrow

Forum Crew Member
Tony Saprano!!! see how quick to react he was to 'whats-his-face' who was whacked out and rolled the suburban in final season? No paperwork, pain management, one less crack-head on the street. Man is a genius. And must say that Mark Walberg (sp?) in the 'Shooter' was awesome when me made the home made IV out of autoparts. Ingenuity and initiative...