Who would you LIKE to partner with?

Hastings

Noobie
I'd want to partner with Manu from the Spanish horror film [Rec]. If you haven't seen it, and you're into horror films, check it out. It's about a news crew following some firefighters. It was personally unsettling because of how realistic the beginning was in terms of the profession and how things would work at the station and the scene. Anyway, Manu is a badass.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Heeeey. News, following fire fighters? Quarantine isnt the american remake of that, is it?

ChargerGirl

Forum Crew Member
Keith Moon for fun and laughs and John Bonham for more trouble making :p

Elliott

Forum Probie
Jack Bauer.

Nuff said. :D

Hastings

Noobie
Heeeey. News, following fire fighters? Quarantine isnt the american remake of that, is it?

Yes. It's the remake.

Although, personally, I'd stick with the original if I were you. You know how American remakes of great foreign films go.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Last edited by a moderator:

Elliott

Forum Probie
No Elliott . . . we want our patients to LIVE...

Of course they would live. They would be protected from any and every potential international security risk!

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief
Of course they would live. They would be protected from any and every potential international security risk!

Ya, but then he'd see them jaywalking to the ambulance and shoot in in the head or something!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'd want to go to an EMTLife nation-wide tour and work with everyone for a shift. That would be fun.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'd want to go to an EMTLife nation-wide tour and work with everyone for a shift. That would be fun.

Suck up :p

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
yeah i wouldnt last too long with a few of the members here, but thats a different topic altogether.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm fairly certain I'd only last about ten minutes with some of you :)

What is that supposed to mean? :glare:

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
You looking for a partner or a husband? :p

LOL.. got the husband and he never lets me choose the radio station!

And Mmiz, come on down anytime! Glad to have you!

Subliminal

Forum Probie
Christopher Walken. Of course pt assessment would probably take a while with his lack of punctuation and his mid sentence pauses.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Tim Conway and Harvey Korman

and we go pick up Carol Burnet.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yes. It's the remake.

Although, personally, I'd stick with the original if I were you. You know how American remakes of great foreign films go.

I didnt think the remake was too bad. :p