Who would you LIKE to partner with?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I think Elliot Reid looks like a drugged up racoon.:ph34r:

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Victor Prinzi and JJ McClure or Mother, Jugs and Speed? Just to learn how things shouldn't be done.:rolleyes:

EMERG2011

Forum Crew Member
Bosco from 3rd Watch, and Dr. Miranda Bailey

*Riticule now accepted*

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Well we all know what my answer would be.......... Johnny and Roy!;)

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
house seems like a good choice, but remember a few things:
that show deals almost entirely with zebras. how often do we see a zebra prehospital?
more to the point, how often would the appropriate diagnostic equipment and treat treatment for that zebra be found on an ambulance, even one with an md on board? cant fit an mri machine in an ambulance
he's rather ineffective without a team to bounce off of
he doesnt share his drugs.

I dont want House for his diagnostic skills. I want him just because could you imagine him working on an ambulance? :p Hours of entertainment.

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
I'll take Dixie!

I don't know man, dead bodies tend to decompose after a few years.........................

35 years ago maybe! :)

For me, I'd have to choose Rid for the conversational aspect, Vent for her knowledge of pulmonary and critical care medicine (She is someone that I could really learn something new from), Sasha because she is hot (lord knows I could use more beauty around me), Mycrofft for my nostalgia fix, and the CL's just to annoy the bloody he!! out them (Love ya guys, really I do, d*mn fine job you all do!)...................................................

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Sorry, FLight LP, too little too late, we're both doomed

.......:ph34r:...........

Sasha

Forum Chief
I don't know man, dead bodies tend to decompose after a few years.........................

35 years ago maybe! :)

For me, I'd have to choose Rid for the conversational aspect, Vent for her knowledge of pulmonary and critical care medicine (She is someone that I could really learn something new from), Sasha because she is hot (lord knows I could use more beauty around me), Mycrofft for my nostalgia fix, and the CL's just to annoy the bloody he!! out them (Love ya guys, really I do, d*mn fine job you all do!)...................................................

You, sir, are my new best friend! :)

Eye candy on an ambulance! That is my dream!

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Crusty the Clown and Sideshow Bob

(Beanie and Cecil?).

Sasha

Forum Chief
Krusty? I would have to request a new partner or invest in ear plugs. His voice drives me up a wall.

Forrest Griffin from UFC, just because he is adorable and could ensure scene safety!

SmokeyBear

Forum Crew Member
I would love to partner with a friend of mine, whose not in EMS (whyyyyyyyyy???!!!!) but in federal. He's an ex Reconnaissance Marine with umpteenth experience in the military. Disciplined, ALWAYS professional, in shape and whose integrity I would never question.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone large enough to lift the heavy end of the gurney, submissive enough to let me choose the music, intelligent enough to know when to help and when to stay out of my way.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Anyone large enough to lift the heavy end of the gurney, submissive enough to let me choose the music, intelligent enough to know when to help and when to stay out of my way.

You looking for a partner or a husband? :p

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
soudns like she's looking for a slave.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
every truck ive ever worked on, there were a few established rules that kept everything fair and balanced and prevented an awful lot of the bs.

1) assuming the truck is staffed to an equal level(B+B, I+I, P+P) and both people are not currently on probation or otherwise have their driving privileges restricted, emts will rotate between driving and attending after every call. if any variation is to be made, it will be made under agreement of both parties involved. in the event of a mixed crew, driving in between transports will be rotated and occupied driving will be arranged so that the most appropriate level of provider is attending.

2) the person driving is in charge of the radio(am/fm).

3) lunch stops, coffee stops etc will be rotated. so if you like dunkin donuts coffee and your partner likes startbucks, and you cant go to both, this time you get what you want next time they do and so on.

4) post shift duties are divided even among the crew.

the bottom line is it isnt fair to make anything unilateral. nobody has the right to hear the music they like anymore than anyone else. it isnt fair to make one person do more work(that requires equal training) than anyone else.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Like I said, Krusty and Sideshow..or Beanie and Cecil!

Uh, BossyCow...Jesse Ventura?