Where is everyone from?

ollie

Forum Crew Member
hello all im from pasadena california, emt b student doing ride alongs with MCCormick and AMR loving the field :)

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I am from xxxxxx on Mars. Our protocols are quite "out there" we give jelly beans for everything.

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Arliss Arbeau is the name and I'm from Fort Smith Northwest Territories Canada. We are the most southern community in the Northwest Territories, Fort smith is on the Alberta-Northwest Territories border.

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member
Hello,

I am Jenn from NJ. I used to be an emt a long time ago, but now getting back into it. I left the field for a bit, but I missed it sooo much ! So now I am back :) Anyone from NJ or nearby say hello.

Sasha

Forum Chief

Hopefully from the lady's who calls herself my mother, or else I've been kidnapped from possibly rich parents :[

Fulch

Forum Probie
I'm originally from London, England. I moved down here from Canada about 9 months ago to marry my wife, Anna. We currently live in Tarzana.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
HAHA I see what you did there :)

I'm from SAN DIEGO!!! Hence the lame screen name. On a side note, its Christmas and its 75 and sunny outside. Awesome!

It was 80 over here in east county santee... :(

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
Currently I am in Scranton Pa. Though once I go to paramedic school, and have a few dollars in the bank, I would like to move to Alaska.:)

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member
Alaska !! are you kidding me ! lol I dislike the snow,and winter with a passion! but whatever works for ya :)

AFGuy1227

Forum Ride Along
Born and raised in Alabama but the USAF currently has me at Eielson AFB, Alaska.

Alaska's not so bad, as long as you can handle working in sub-zero temps. Working outside in -35 degree wx is an experience to say the least.

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member
Born and raised in Alabama but the USAF currently has me at Eielson AFB, Alaska.

Alaska's not so bad, as long as you can handle working in sub-zero temps. Working outside in -35 degree wx is an experience to say the least.

excuse me while i say in a not so lady like way ... :censored::censored::censored::censored: thhaaatttt!! lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FLEMTP

Forum Captain
Hey everyone.. I just joined the forum here. I live in Fort Myers, FL, which is in southwest florida. Im originally from Michigan, in the metro detroit area. Ive been in EMS for 11 years now.. going on 12 pretty quick. I worked several years as an EMT-Basic, and i've been a paramedic now since 2003. I worked in Flint and Detroit, MI before moving to florida 4 years ago. I currently work for Lee County EMS in Fort Myers, FL as a paramedic. We are a very progressive EMS provider and the sole provider in Lee county.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is where I was born and where I will most likely die. Unless I respond to an unknown medical during a full moon.:ph34r:

LukaPL

Forum Probie
originally from Poland... now Wisconsin. EMT-B for almost two years, in august going for paramedic

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hello,

I am Jenn from NJ. I used to be an emt a long time ago, but now getting back into it. I left the field for a bit, but I missed it sooo much ! So now I am back :) Anyone from NJ or nearby say hello.

Hi Jenn,

I see you are from South Jersey. I work in Suburban Philly as a paramedic. One of my jobs is actually a Philly-based transport EMS agency. Some of our contracts take me into South Jersey where I get to play overtrained EMT, thanks to the way Jersey ALS EMS is set up... I end up all over Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Salem, and Atlantic counties.

Jon