Where do you use the restroom?

Anjel

Forum Angel

JPINFV

Gadfly
GeeWiz-7b.jpg

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Hospitals, gas stations, if we're parked somewhere and don't wanna move the truck we find a tree or some bushes.

bill williams

Forum Crew Member
Just when I thought this forum couldn't get weirder. Whats next, what's the best color underwear to wear underneath your z900 super duper EMS pants?

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Generally I use the mens room. It is the one without the person appearing to wear a skirt or circle on the door.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

That was short lived, thankfully.

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
Generally I use the mens room. It is the one without the person appearing to wear a skirt or circle on the door.

For someone who I perceived to be experienced you should know to use the ladies room. Women are significantly under represented in this profession which means the EMS ladies room is under utilized, which means it's generally cleaner.

No law that says I can't use the ladies room, just might make ladies angry

Veneficus

Forum Chief
For someone who I perceived to be experienced you should know to use the ladies room. Women are significantly under represented in this profession which means the EMS ladies room is under utilized, which means it's generally cleaner.

No law that says I can't use the ladies room, just might make ladies angry

It is for their benefit, side effect of my altruistic nature.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
ER bathroom, non patient bathrooms at SNFs, etc, etc

BigPoppaBlueDevil

Forum Ride Along
Staff bathrooms at ERs....I will usually only use the bathroom at a SNF if it's an emergency. Most of the SNFs we frequent have that certain odor to them where I really don't want to put my butt on their toilet seats. Otherwise, Panera has nice bathrooms and doesn't mind us coming in to use their facilities or microwave to heat up meals we bring. Pretty nice of them!