Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
E n t j

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTthealmost

Forum Ride Along
ENFJ
explaines alot.. should have done one of these tests very long time ago... would have changed this whole ball game around. haha

hey guys im new to the EMT world been in class now for about 3 weeks... 2 days a week about 4 hours aday.... (not enough class time) havnt done a ride along or clinical but im working on it... also i work as a Security Officer and i find this transition really freken hard..

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
INTP

INT is quite pronounced; P is very borderline with J.

And yes, a night of drinking will get me extroverted pretty quick as well :D

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
ESTJ

100%, 12%, 25% and 11% respectively.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

It's obnoxious how accurate that was. Truly obnoxious.

I have a lot of T in me, I can't remember what the percentage was on that F, but yeah.

The good news is, I'm a really good time and I truly care about you. The bad news is, I'm a bit flighty and you really don't want me to have a reason to dislike you.

chillybreeze

Forum Lieutenant
ISFJ
Introvert(6%) Sensing(31%) Feeling(38%) Judging(6%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (6%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (31%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Perceiving(33)%

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Introvert(67%)Ntuitive(25%)iNtuitiveFeeling(12%)Judging(11%)

INFJ

Aparently I should go into social work, healthcare, or a service oriented profession :/

Oh and social movements.

That's just creepy

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Introvert(67%)Ntuitive(25%)iNtuitiveFeeling(12%)Judging(11%)

INFJ

Aparently I should go into social work, healthcare, or a service oriented profession :/

Oh and social movements.

That's just creepy

Good job doing your job!

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
I said ISTJ before, but that was based on when I took the actual Meyers Briggs test a number of years back.

Just took an online version again today, and got a little different result:

ESTJ
Extravert(11%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(62%) Judging(33%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

I'm surprised honestly, as I still see myself as a bit of an introvert. That said, I have tended to be a bit more outgoing over the past few years, and its an E only by a small margin.

I guess people CAN change!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I got INTJ on mine.... Sounds about right

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
An INTJ argument

tumblr_lvgyfmr2hK1r6vtjzo1_500.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
It's obnoxious how accurate that was. Truly obnoxious.

I have a lot of T in me, I can't remember what the percentage was on that F, but yeah.

The good news is, I'm a really good time and I truly care about you. The bad news is, I'm a bit flighty and you really don't want me to have a reason to dislike you.

Amen sista!

JPINFV

Gadfly
So... from what I've read INTJ is supposed to be rather rare, yet there seems to be a lot of us on this thread. Is this people being misclassified or simply selection bias?

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
So... from what I've read INTJ is supposed to be rather rare, yet there seems to be a lot of us on this thread. Is this people being misclassified or simply selection bias?

Maybe this job just seems to attract the special ones. :D

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

I find that reasonably intelligent people who specialize in a field and hang out on internet forums tend toward the INTJ personality type. Anecdotally, it's a common phenomenon. I have no idea whether it's actually been studied.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I find that reasonably intelligent people who specialize in a field and hang out on internet forums tend toward the INTJ personality type. Anecdotally, it's a common phenomenon. I have no idea whether it's actually been studied.

...which kinda of makes sense. Specialized conversation without dealing with the necessity of social nicities that can be done on our own time.