Whats your caffeine of choice?

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been drinking caffeine since I came out of the womb. Doesn't have an effect on me anymore. I'll drink a monster and go straight to sleep. They're just delicious. Same with coffee.

So I'm not the only one..I drink coffee cuz I like it-I never can tell the caffeine.

Monsters and Red Bull put me to sleep. One of our EMS rooms has them and my partner knows if I drink one it's nap time.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I've been drinking caffeine since I came out of the womb. Doesn't have an effect on me anymore. I'll drink a monster and go straight to sleep. They're just delicious. Same with coffee.
This was exactly me until about 5 or 7 years ago......but things change as you get older!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I can drink coffee right before bedtime and still sleep like a baby.

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
I occasionally drink Mountain Dew if it's around. If I find decent coffee I tend to binge. Otherwise, little caffeine in my life.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
The black was pretty good. 7-11 had them a few months back on a special.

Red zero is my go to now. The orange zero is awesome in the morning.
I love the orange zero. Definitely my go-to.

thelapow

Forum Probie
ec8af7b551dab6704f229cd65d9f5373.jpg

I prefer mine pure, or black :)

Last edited:

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN
A venti Starbucks Gold Coast with four shots, no room.

OP
OP
E

EMTIsee

Forum Crew Member
I tried one of those big can monsters, got a bad head ace. The flashing lights just made it worse.

MackTheKnife

Forgot to add Monster Ultra Zero. About 2 a day.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

DPM

Forum Captain
product-original-161.png

I can't believe no one has said this!! NOS is great. It's got some crazy pineapple juice taste and does the job right. Also, if you put it in a margarita you've got a whole new and really awesome thing.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
product-original-161.png

I can't believe no one has said this!! NOS is great. It's got some crazy pineapple juice taste and does the job right. Also, if you put it in a margarita you've got a whole new and really awesome thing.

Dude 210 empty sugary calories?!? Better off just drinking Coke lol. In all seriousness try some of the Monster Absolute Zero's. The Citron one is amazing and no calories or sugar... Don't like packing on pounds for my Monster addiction....

MackTheKnife

Dude 210 empty sugary calories?!? Better off just drinking Coke lol. In all seriousness try some of the Monster Absolute Zero's. The Citron one is amazing and no calories or sugar... Don't like packing on pounds for my Monster addiction....
Yep, Absolute Zero's rock. I tried the Citron and it's a winner for sure. Ultra Zero is still my favorite.