Whats your caffeine of choice?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I am now finding Ultra Zero Black Monster's in my area. Those win!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I used to drink Mtn Dew all the time. But since getting the Keurig as a wedding gift, I now drink one cup of coffee every morning and that's about it.

Flavor choice: French Vanilla - Publix Brand

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
ProTip: Get you keurig k-cups from Amazon. I buy the San Francisco medium blend in boxes of 80 pods, and it's way cheaper than anywhere else. These are also biodegradable pods, they don't have the "cup" part, just a fine mesh bag. Still work great and they can go in the compost.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh, and for anyone wanting lot of caffeine in their coffee... Death Wish coffee is amazing. And they have k cups of it :)

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
Pfffft...pedestrians :D

img_2263-1.jpg

WildlandEMT89

Forum Lieutenant
Had some killcliff reps stop by our station with some samples. The blood orange one was good but in general I try to avoid the energy drinks.

MS Medic

Forum Captain
Whichever gas station doesn't have a burnt pot at 3 in the morning.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Oh, and for anyone wanting lot of caffeine in their coffee... Death Wish coffee is amazing. And they have k cups of it :)
I've had that stuff. One of our ER Techs loves it... and makes a damned good cup of coffee in a French Press.

xiHF4g2u.jpg

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
ProTip: Get you keurig k-cups from Amazon. I buy the San Francisco medium blend in boxes of 80 pods, and it's way cheaper than anywhere else. These are also biodegradable pods, they don't have the "cup" part, just a fine mesh bag. Still work great and they can go in the compost.

I sometimes use my adapter and use my own grounds. The new one has a huge pod capability.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Good ol Southern sweet tea. Haven't quite gotten to the point of liking coffee, I just drink it on class days to wake up.

SunshineCamo

Forum Lieutenant
Wawa house blend coffee with french vanilla creamer! Call me brainwashed but I think it tastes the best from the store.

When I'm playing Soldier though I'm much less specific, and will usually drink anything that's heavily caffeinated.