Whats your caffeine of choice?

EMT2015

Forum Captain

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I will be a very difficult person to deal with if I don't have coffee during the day. Working in a coffee shop has really spoiled me ;)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I didn't know those words could be used in a sentence.
Add decaffeinated in between like and coffee and I say that sentence frequently lol

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Dunkin' Donuts is pretty good....

But Tim Horton's is where it's at!

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Caffeine pills all the way.

I did those in grad school. I never got enough sleep and had to be at work early enough that I didn't usually really have time for coffee.

khaysley

Forum Probie
I don't like energy drinks and I don't like coffee. Not a big tea person so... I don't do much in the caffeine arena.

I feel you on the no energy drinks and no coffee. But give me some good ol' southern sweet tea that's not too hot but not too cold either and I'm good for awhile.

You won't ever,EVER see me with energy pills/ those little energy shot things and to be quite honest you won't see me with a energy drink ever either. I have had friends that I was friends back in my high school days go in to arrest in front of me from those stupid things. It not fun having to do CPR on a friend because they didn't listen to you when you tell them not to drink the whole can of monster in less than 10 mins after they already had a whole can not even an hour before.

I won't even drink MTW Dew because of what it does to me.That **** had me bouncing off the walls one night after my night manger give me some when I work at White Castle. Let just say, the whole building was clean the fastest it had even been clean.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
This.
image.jpg

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I don't care where it's from. As long as it's STRONG. Nothing more disappointing than going to a new place and getting a cup of hot, slightly coffee flavored water.

And I don't like all the "flavored" coffees.I don't like it sweet, fruity, nutty.......
I just want coffee.

Last edited:

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Also, I'm all about the ghetto-latte at Starbucks. Three shots of espresso over ice in a medium cup. Walk over, dump some milk in and a sugar, and leave the store having saved all the moniez. Seriously it's 2.45 here for three shots of espresso, an iced latte is 4 for the same amount of caffeine.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I've been drinking caffeine since I came out of the womb. Doesn't have an effect on me anymore. I'll drink a monster and go straight to sleep. They're just delicious. Same with coffee.
I fully agree with that. I love the red and white monsters. I wish they would bring back the Ultra Black Monsters that 7-11 had last year. I loved those.

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
The black was pretty good. 7-11 had them a few months back on a special.

Red zero is my go to now. The orange zero is awesome in the morning.