Whats the fastest way to remove a DMV point?

Loshi

Forum Probie
I need to remove a DMV point asap! What's the fastest way to do this? The lady I called said that I need to mail the judge so that I can do this because online it asks for a Case number and date to finish it by... and I don't have that because it's already paid for.

VentMonkey

Family Guy

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
You probably had a period of time to go to traffic school (which masks the point unless you have a Commercial License), but that is not an indefinite period.
The number for CA Mandatory Actions Unit is (916) 657-6525. These are the people who remove your points. They are not diligent and sometimes need a reminder when 39 months has passed. Give them a call and see what they say about your record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Loshi

Loshi

Forum Probie
You probably had a period of time to go to traffic school (which masks the point unless you have a Commercial License), but that is not an indefinite period.
The number for CA Mandatory Actions Unit is (916) 657-6525. These are the people who remove your points. They are not diligent and sometimes need a reminder when 39 months has passed. Give them a call and see what they say about your record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the number I will call them :)

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Now that you've gotten some decent info about how to remove (hopefully) the point from your record, there's another way to remove points from your record: Don't do stuff that puts points on your record. I know what that sounds like, but this is really for other readers of this thread. It's much easier when you have no points on your record to worry about or explain when you're applying for jobs that involve driving. If you're considering entering the healthcare field, it's truly a good time to review your "history" to be sure that you have nothing recent that's derogatory or anything that will prohibit you from getting whatever cert or license you want. There just are some things that, no matter how "good" you are now, can/will prohibit you from certain career paths because of your past.

Please do be careful!