What's a 20 y.o. to do?

gradygirl

TROUBLE
:beerchug:

So far, so good. A Happy Birthday wake up call at 8am, mignight excitements with the boy, big dinner with the crew tonight. Here's all I have to ask, do I qualify as being "old" now? :p

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Happy B.D. ! Old ?... Not hardly!.. My socks are that old...:p

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder

So far, so good. A Happy Birthday wake up call at 8am, mignight excitements with the boy, big dinner with the crew tonight. Here's all I have to ask, do I qualify as being "old" now? :p

You know............. it's with the deepest of concern I tell you.............. YES you're an ol' bag now :)

Bwahaha!! J/K........... you know it's all good :) Happy Birthday! You gotta a long way to go before you are old.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

If you qualify as old, I must be dead!

adcantu

Forum Probie
Happy birthday! Im 24... I feel old myself. But I think we are still young, I see guys at work who are in the late 40s and still are young and most often times in better shape then myself lol.

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
Happy Birthday! You aren't old, just not a teenager anymore. So you are a year older than me. If that makes you old, then the earth will explode in approximately ten minutes after the time of this post. :birthday:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I missed it. Happy belated birthday!

fyrdog

Forum Lieutenant
Happy Birthday. :birthday: As my 92 y/o grandfather said "I don't feel any older than I did when I was 16. I just takes a little longer to get things done."

<1 more year :beerchug:>

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
No way!

You aren't old until someone sends you an email with a list of things from your childhood and you remember them all.. like the "You know you grew up in the 80s when..."

;-)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
You aren't old until someone sends you an email with a list of things from your childhood and you remember them all.. like the "You know you grew up in the 80s when..."

;-)
Umm... there is a "you know you are a child of the 90's when..." list, too.

We looked at it at work... between 3 of us, we knew what EVERYTHING was. Scary... huh.

Anyway... TCERT - Sorry I missed it... Happy Belated Birthday!

As for me... I'm starting to feel old, at least at work, where we have an average of 100% yearly turnover... and I've been there almost 3 years.

AND this fall I will renew my EMT cert for the SECOND time... meaning I've been certified for 6 years.... THAT is scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

MRE

Forum Captain
You still have quite a bit of time left. Take care of yourself and you might be surprised how long you can stay active. I can't lecture from experience since I'm only 21, but I have seen some pretty good examples.

One of my parents' friends is 87 and the guy still goes deer hunting. Not on a ranch with a guide either. He goes out in the woods alone in November, climbs a tree, sets up a tree stand and hunts deer with a bow and arrow. His wife is about the same age and she went on a weeklong downhill skiing trip in Colorado this past year.

Its nothing short of amazing.

So don't worry, these two are more active than most kids I know and they are 60 years older. Ya got some time left.

Oh, and happy birthday.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I think I'd pay money for that!!!:p