What would you do?

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
did retail management for 13 years before I got into EMS, could still be doing that.

shoot myself in the foot before I ever go back to it though.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
hmm....

selling cars? i've always had a knack at selling products. maybe communications or radio broadcast. could be fun!

imurphy

Forum Captain
Definately be a trophey husband!!

emtfarva

Forum Captain
I don't know....

Let's see:

Bank Robber
A Pt
Fire Fighter

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I would have finished school for Explosives Engineering

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Probably still be delivering home oxygen.

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
geophysics. I would be a USGS guy or something similar, researching earthquakes and doing field work.

If I wasn't going into medicine after medic school, I think I would move into emergency management at the federal career level.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Test dummy for Toyota!

That or open my own International House of Cereal…. That’s right folks… an I HOC

Stewart1990

Forum Crew Member
Back being a barista. I was a bartender who mixed up coffe cocktails instead of alcoholic. no fun in that.

JeffDHMC

Forum Lieutenant
Travel writer for Conde Nast. Would rather do that anyway. Paid to travel and tell other people about it? C'mon.

Jeff

Stewart1990

Forum Crew Member
Travel writer for Conde Nast. Would rather do that anyway. Paid to travel and tell other people about it? C'mon.

Jeff
I would so travel to japan. always loved it. japan or scotland.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
I would either do what i orignally posted. Or go back and become a history teacher-college level. That way I can get the 4.0 perfect student..fail them and teach them life is all full of screw you factors lol.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Paramedic was honestly never what I was actually going to school for, I kind of happened into it, decided I liked it, and stuck with it. (I had already been an EMT B for 2 1/2 years at that point just FYI).

I would probably be working for a newspaper somewhere, or as a professional photographer (both of which I did prior to becoming a Medic). If I go back to school now, I'll probably go into some sort of biology or chemistry field since journalism isn't a very reliable career anymore.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Fire/rescue (emphasis on USAR), public health (epidemiology, disaster management), LE (investigations), journalism.

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
I would probably stick with some sort of service: fire, law enforcement, or maybe even active duty military.

john76

Forum Probie
forensic science or juvenile parole officier maybe family counseler. any of which would beat the factory im at now until i finish emt school.