What does your EMT/Medic card look like?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The only problem with the Cali card is that it looks soo much like a credit or debit card. I've tried paying for gas with it. Almost put it in the machine before I noticed it.

CUjays34

Forum Probie
Geez!

looks like a bunch of clowns are running the show!!!! :glare: The last time I was licensed in NE they were paper like Rob's

FreezerStL

Forum Crew Member
Missouri and Illinois:

MOIL.jpg

And yes I laminated them.

Both are super plain, Cali's makes me jealous :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
the MA card rubs off pulling it in and out of a wallet..i should have just copied it when i received it and carried around the copy of it

Not only MA. My other ones are doing it too. On my MA, only my signature is really messed up.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
the MA card rubs off pulling it in and out of a wallet..i should have just copied it when i received it and carried around the copy of it

On the original card (printed by PSI), the only thing that should rub off is your signature (in sharpie). After the first 2-3 year certification cycle, OEMS starts printing the cards, and they look a lot better (but don't have a picture). It's funny that the PSI card counts as government-issued picture ID, and could theoretically be used in airports. It looks as fake as they get.

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Could you laminate the MA ones? Just want to preserve mine when I get it if possible. I'd rather not have it falling apart.

medic417

The Truth Provider
In late breaking news terrorist have learned how to fake official looking emt cards allowing them access to a few more areas than the average citizen. Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
On the original card (printed by PSI), the only thing that should rub off is your signature (in sharpie). After the first 2-3 year certification cycle, OEMS starts printing the cards, and they look a lot better (but don't have a picture). It's funny that the PSI card counts as government-issued picture ID, and could theoretically be used in airports. It looks as fake as they get.

Yeah. It could be make in minutes with Photoshop.

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
Here is our Provincial Ministry of Health ID.
picture.php

Service issued badge. We also have a service ID that's worn on the uniform. That's largely because it only has our first name and OASIS (badge) number, whereas the MOH ID has our last name on it as well. I haven't added a pic of that because once I blurred out all the identifiers there wasn't anything left to see.
picture.php

The logo on the badge is part of a common theme that the EMS Chiefs of Canada are pushing for services across the country. The leafs around the central maple leaf represent all the provinces and territories and the flower is the provincial flower. They're starting to show up on all our epaulet covers. (1 stripe for PCP, 2 for ACP and various leafs and crowns for command staff).

picture.php

Joe

Forum Captain
hopefully this works

wDbXbZwI9OsUocPmGmRkEQ

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
In late breaking news terrorist have learned how to fake official looking emt cards allowing them access to a few more areas than the average citizen. Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.
Really? If you think they didn't know how to fake these before you SERIOUSLY underestimate your average state-sponsored Islamic terrorist group. If they really wanted to go this route they'd just put someone through the class.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Michigan's Sucks worse. So does this pic. Lol and it's just paper

Yea I agree. When I got mine I was like "blah". California's looks really legit, makes me jealous

I dont mind it. It's not like you walk around with it pinned to your uniform anyway. So, who really cares what is looks like? Same style as any other healthcare provider license in the state. MD/DO/DDS/DDM/PA/RN etc...

jona2125

Forum Probie
Not saying I care because to me it doesn't matter. The OP asked what they looked like and I gave my opinions.

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
My arkansas card is a really thin paper. The words are rubbing off on it. It always sticks to the bottom of my drivers license in my wallet. And my Missouri Card, they just had me print it off from my email, so you know how that looks :\ .. National registry is the best looking one out of them all.

EMS49393

Forum Captain
MDExample.jpg
[/IMG]

Imagine my dismay when I got this flimsy paper card. When I left MD seven years ago I had an awesome plastic card. The economy is a killer.

dmc2007

Forum Captain