What does your agency ride in...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
We're the only fluorescent/lime ambulances around. Southside in Savannah has white and yellow (slightly lime) trucks. The other companies, Coastal, Central and Medix all have white with blue trim trucks.

The Libery rigs used to be teal, like ETMC, but they changed the color a few years backs. Now all the front line Dodge trucks are white with the lime accent. Reserve rigs are still the old teal scheme.

I actually like them, and think they look sharp. As far as services in the Coastal GA area go, this is probably one of the best.

bakertaylor28

Forum Lieutenant
Driven by yours truly. And I swear to god, the first lol i hear....
emsa01.jpg

bakertaylor28

Forum Lieutenant
Pink is respectable. More so than some things....
280beab580d3e48eb82b2debfec3355d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm only guessing that that's not from the U.S... But yeah... I see your point... The checker pattern is just undignified. Makes it look like a pizza delivery vehicle or something. Thanks for proving it could be worse. I was reluctant to post this until now...

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm only guessing that that's not from the U.S... But yeah... I see your point... The checker pattern is just undignified. Makes it look like a pizza delivery vehicle or something. Thanks for proving it could be worse. I was reluctant to post this until now...
Central California

bakertaylor28

Forum Lieutenant
Central California

Interesting. I wouldn't expect that there- In fact I'd expect them to have a problem with going pink, given CA's rigid structure of things. That and a checker pattern on emergency vehicles is a sort of trademark of the UK, if I'm not mistaken.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
We have a mash up of Ford, GMC, Chevy and International, with a Dodge joining soon. This is our newest International Terra star. Absolute POS but its a smooth ride.
d0e3379d5d06a24972d0a66ffb648c12.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: NPO

reaper

Working Bum
These are our newest ones.
3d849701b37bf5ca227e180714ac0c35.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
Been meaning to upload these for a while now. This is one of our 5 new trucks.
Apparently I suck at embedding photos, so hopefully one of these links work.
https://imgur.com/a/WHGqn
script>

WHGqn

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Last edited:

Kevinf

Forum Captain
They bolted clear plastic bins (for frequently used items) to the airway table, the lack of storage annoys me as well. The reason I was given for the lack of compartments was that the new safety standard disallows overhead obstructions. Dunno why they went for a second bench instead of a wall of compartments though.

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
It would be a great truck for specialty team transports though

KnightRider

Forum Crew Member
We have a combination of Ford E-Series, 1 Ford F-Series, and Chevrolet Express chassis.I love the Fords, specifically the E-Series. The Chevy's suck!! When you hit a bump it bounces all over the place. Sloppy suspension. The Ford's are stiffer.

beaucait

Forum Crew Member
Squad 7 is 2011 GMC Yukon first responder vehicle that carries our rescue equipment and can also serve as a command vehicle. My Personal EMS response unit is a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta, 2.5, 5 speed Wolfsberg edition ;)

Located in Minot Maine