What do you do on your free time?

minneola24

Forum Lieutenant
What are some things you guys do when your not working?

Mine are:

Biking
Reading
Gardening

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Spend time with family and dog, Gold mining, studying various topics

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
shooting, photography, Jeeps, video games, studying. That's about all I tend to do when I'm off work or internship

EDIT: Used to be motorcycles too, but since my last bike was stolen, I'm waiting till I move to a house with a garage to buy another one

Last edited by a moderator:

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
mmm.... jeeps. :D

eh... relax mostly. have a cigar on occasion. bike ride, sleep (I need that lol)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Bike ride, snowboard, get away on little 2 day mini vacations and try to spend as much quality time with my wife as I can, as I know it'll be in short supply when Medic School starts. ;)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I'm from Michigan. Texas' 100* dry weather doesn't effect me. I play outside here whether is 104 or 34. It's the Texas that have a hard time in the weather.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I was there for boot camp on the supposed "coldest winter in recent years"... many recruits got frost bite.

I know hate San Diego.

OP
OP
minneola24

minneola24

Forum Lieutenant
I was there for boot camp on the supposed "coldest winter in recent years"... many recruits got frost bite.

I know hate San Diego.

Wow really? Our winters are mild, if it goes below 40 on the coast it hits the news big time. So you got unlucky. I think every day sunny around 75 is boring, but thats me.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Did recruits over there get cellulitis too? It was rampant at PI.

All the time actually.

And we always slept with the port holes open... with just the green monster and no sweats or covers. God I loved my SDI when he let us wear our beanie covers.