What Did We Get Stuck In Our Rectums This Year?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Our patients or ourselves? :huh:

Achilles

Forum Moron
Who puts a spoon in their penis
vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

grump

Forum Probie
If it doesn't fit you must aquit. Or something like what was said at OJ's trial.:rofl:

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I once jabbed my ear with a q tip. After a few days of pain I went to the doctor and was told to keep anything smaller than my finger out of my ear.

Do doctors really not clean their ears with q tips? Maybe all of those years of medical school make them qualified q tippers.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I once jabbed my ear with a q tip. After a few days of pain I went to the doctor and was told to keep anything smaller than my finger out of my ear.

Do doctors really not clean their ears with q tips? Maybe all of those years of medical school make them qualified q tippers.

My grandma always listens to every. Single. Thing. Doctors tell her to do. She bought a ear water pick thing. $50.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
My grandma always listens to every. Single. Thing. Doctors tell her to do. She bought a ear water pick thing. $50.
I like to believe I live life on the edge. I still q-tip.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I like to believe I live life on the edge. I still q-tip.

Me too. I once found a 2 mm section of q tip stick in my sons ear. Like down in next to the eardrum when I was just routinely looking in there with the otoscope to check his tubes. He's a trip, that one.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Had a pt who had a nightime regimen of plugging his ears with cotton. Something interrupted him one time so he only removed ONE of them one morning...we saw him about three weeks later.
ew.

JPINFV

Gadfly
While I can claim to only be intimately familiar with a single penis, how big are these penises that these random objects can actually fit inside them?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Okay, I have to admit...

The dixie cup in the nostril seems like it would take a lot of work to acomplish. That, or somebody has a humongous nose.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Me too. I once found a 2 mm section of q tip stick in my sons ear. Like down in next to the eardrum when I was just routinely looking in there with the otoscope to check his tubes. He's a trip, that one.

I one pulled a toothpick out of the ear drum of a pt (I was working in a clinic).

mycrofft

Apatani-nose-plugs4.jpg

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
Ahem...

"STUCK TOY IN RECTUM AND BROKE OFF, SAW MOM INSERT TAMPON AND MIMICKED"

Someone get that kid some counselling. :eek:

mycrofft

W%$ne LaPierre
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Surprisingly in my years in EMS, I have never run a "Can't get it back out" call... except for the one time a lady got her finger stuck in a liquid candle trying to get the wick out.

mycrofft

HAd a fellow with a long story about how the Aryan Brotherhood in San Quentin had given him a snitch party, put glass tubing up his urethra and smashed it. He always c/o pain (got meds for it too, good ones) and always had slight visible blood in urine. Turned out he was macerating his meatus to produce blood to get narcotics.

Missed seeing the naked woman with her hand stuck in the Insinkerator.