Twitter is the new facebook. .

JAM-EMT

Forum Crew Member
Just wondering....anyone here have Twitter? I've found alotta medics on here, just curious if any of you are 'Tweeting'.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
Twitter is the dumbest thing I've seen. I will not be joining.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I did friendster, myspace and facebook. I did more than enough social networking.

tydek07

Forum Captain
I have a twitter account, but do not use it... I don't like it. Facebook, Myspace, and Forums are enough for me :)

flhtci01

Forum Captain
I know enough Twits without twittering. ;)

vquintessence

Forum Captain
This is the only site I need to make incriminating comments for my supervisors to be spying on... :ph34r:

Hopeless Romantic

Forum Probie
I have twitter...I guess I'm one of the few on here lol

follow me Please use PMs to share contact information

Last edited by a moderator:

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
signed up to see what is was about...

and it is just dumb... i'll keep to my facebook

imurphy

Forum Captain
According to (somethign I read in a paper, or online, or on the Metro) 75% of people using twitter close their accounts, or become domant within a month!

I am one of those 75%!

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Please use PMs to share contact information

Guess I'm one of two or three. :p

phabib

Forum Lieutenant
From what I've seen so far it's just the Status update section of Facebook. I think Facebook was feeling the heat so they changed it to "What's on your mind?" to have a more twitter-like feel.

If you have a lot of friends who follow it religiously then it could be very cool but I don't think I'm going to start from scratch and build up another friend list. It is being used in great ways to open up journalism these days. Being able to send in questions you want the reporter to ask on the fly is fairly innovative.

NolaRabbit

Forum Crew Member
I use Twitter. I'm surprised more folks on here don't!

I'm not posting my Twitter name here, but I will respond to PM's.

Summit

Critical Crazy
nuts to twitter

TraumaFX

Forum Probie
How about Facebook? It sounds like allot of you like it. I just signed up a month ago, and so far it's been interesting. I'm still not sure about it. This forum is where I'd rather keep up with all of you. Maybe someone could start a thread for Facebook members so we could get together that way too. I only have a few "friends" on Facebook now. Anyway, just a thought.

Bob

PS: If anyone wants to become my "friend" on Facebook - my email is: Address removed. Please use PMs.

JBK617

Forum Probie
I use Twitter more for finding info out on current topics, lot's people have links to news articles or blogs. Just another source of open source information

Just my 2¢

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I have a Twitter account but I don't post anything on it. I basically use it as news feed. I'm 'following' several media outlets and software companies to stay on top of updates and releases.

Please note that per our Community Rules we do not allow contact information to be posted in threads. This includes email address, phone numbers, myspace, facebook and twitter IDs, etc.

TraumaFX

Forum Probie
....sorry about posting my email address in this thread. I didn't realize you couldn't do that - guess I should go back and re-read the rules!