To pretty for Jail...

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Reaction score
Wow! This sure makes me proud to live in Florida!!

Did y'all see the newest defense from that teacher here in FL that was having the sex with her 14 year old student?

First, she is going to claim insanity. Then when she if found guilty, her lawyer plans to argue that she should not go to jail because she is to pretty and the women in prison will "tear her apart like animals"

I almost spit my froot loops across the room morning when I heard that. She is to pretty to go to jail....PUH-LEASE!!!!

:lol: ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Here is her mug shot...

beasleymug.jpg

She's not even that pretty? I mean, I could understand if it was a supermodel...no wait, no I couldn't. None of this makes any sense.

Not to sound like a gouhl, but why is she going to jail?

I'm willing to bet that the student wasn't forcefully saying "No" when they had "sexual relations". Someone just got caught and probably tried to use their knowledge as a con, and had it backfire. :rolleyes:

Pat the kid on the back.. My highschool band director was H-O-T-T! I'd have done anything to... well.. nevermind. But still, why jail?

LOL.. to pretty..... give her some time in a pretty cell... and a pretty cellmate.. she will fit in just fine.....

looks like the poster for the song I'm going home with a ugly tonight

TTL; do you think it would be okay if a 28 year old man slept with a 14 year old girl? Even if she was consenting? I wouldn't.

Besides, Mary Kay Laterno (sp?) went to jail twice for the same thing with the same student.

Statutory rape laws are there for a reason and it shouldn't matter what gender you are if you break them. Rape somebody and you get to go to prison to be raped. :angry: :angry:

Ian - She's only 24, not that it makes a real difference, but 10 years vs 14 I guess.

Hey, as the great JB sings: "15 will get ya 20"..... ;)

Couple more pics of the "To Pretty for Prison Princess"

debra-lafave-5.jpg

debbie-lafave-2.jpg

debbie-lafave-1.jpg

She is going to jail because a 24 y/o having sex with a 14 y/o is still statutory rape. She has been charged with lewd and lavicious behavior with a minor.

She'll have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life if found guilty.

Originally posted by Ian@Jul 19 2005, 03:29 PM
TTL; do you think it would be okay if a 28 year old man slept with a 14 year old girl? Even if she was consenting? I wouldn't.
I was being sarcastic...

Ttl, sarcasm isn't easily signaled on the internet. Sorry for the confusion. :P I have a friend, er rather, ex friend who had that stance on this, when I found out he(at 23) was dating a 16 year old girl, we had a long discussion. Which ended up in him trying to use violence agianst me, and a trip to the ER for both of us. We don't talk much anymore, probably because he's a child molster.

Originally posted by Ian@Jul 19 2005, 04:22 PM
Ttl, sarcasm isn't easily signaled on the internet. Sorry for the confusion. :P I have a friend, er rather, ex friend who had that stance on this, when I found out he(at 23) was dating a 16 year old girl, we had a long discussion. Which ended up in him trying to use violence agianst me, and a trip to the ER for both of us. We don't talk much anymore, probably because he's a child molster.
You'll get used to figuring out if he's being sarcastic or not.

Originally posted by Phridae@Jul 19 2005, 04:27 PM
Not so sure about that, I kinda suck at that game.

Originally posted by Ian+Jul 19 2005, 05:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ian @ Jul 19 2005, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phridae@Jul 19 2005, 04:27 PM
Not so sure about that, I kinda suck at that game. [/b][/quote]
You get used to alex... Assume it is sarcastic.... unless it isn't.... you will figure it out....

The kid new what he was doing. His teacher will take the fall, but he still got to do her! Like Alex, I had a teacher that I would have..................(well, you get the picture) if I had had the chance!

I'm not sayin the kid is wrong, the teacher is the one who is wrong. The kid is just going threw puberty, has abnormal hormones. The teacher is supposed to be a responsible adult. (Well, at 24, none of my friends or family members were responsible either, but atleast they had ethics.) Accually, the kid did have sex at 14, so he is wrong. But that's regardless because the teacher needs to get jail time. Not only is she nuts, she's also dillusional, and her lawyer is...awesome! That's the best excuse ever!

I agree totally! All I'm saying is the kid saw a weakness and (should I say) jumped on the opportunity knowing that he would not be chastised.

Jeeeeesh, come to think of it, I was about 15 or 16, but with my same age. :P

I was...17 :P My current girlfriend was my first, after a year of dating. I'm a lucky man, accually being in love with the woman I've been with for 3 years.

Good deal! You must be doing something right. Keep it up.

Back