To pretty for Jail...

Originally posted by vtemti@Jul 19 2005, 06:29 PM
Good deal! You must be doing something right. Keep it up.
Depends! She's easy to please, just try my best, be nice and don't question her quirks. :P

Quirks? What quirks? I didn't hear you say anything about that. ;)

Originally posted by vtemti@Jul 19 2005, 07:07 PM
Quirks? What quirks? I didn't hear you say anything about that. ;)
Quirks? Maybe I should say obsession. Maybe it's normal, but the woman has 27 purses! It's crazy! :P And she yells at me for buying new tech gadgets, bah!

She's not pretty if she does ugly things!! :rolleyes:

Look at it this way, In a world where "Sex Sells" we as adults are taking the back seat when our children as us about sex. Look around you, you can't even go to dinner anymore without a sexual innuendo being somewhere. Kids these days are learning more and more, and the adults are not sastifying their coriosity. Everywhere you see posters about having safe sex. These days kids are getting the message that it is ok to have sex as long as it is safe.

I honestly think that a person who went through that much college to retain a degree should have just a little more respect for their job than that. If found guilty she will probably loose her teaching license.

After she put on some make-up she was attractive, but from what I have been told, men like you to be attractive (in their eyes) without make-up as well. Without make-up she looks like a meth head that has been off the drugs for a couple weeks.

One other thing, she is on the stand for stat rape, should she really be smiling in the pictures??

Lyns

I can relate... I myself am to damn pretty for prison as well!!!

Originally posted by coloradoemt@Jul 20 2005, 11:29 AM
I can relate... I myself am to damn pretty for prison as well!!!
I will keep all comments to myself.

and just laugh. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Jul 19 2005, 03:57 PM

debra-lafave-5.jpg

debbie-lafave-2.jpg

debbie-lafave-1.jpg

She's a slut, that's all I have to say... :D

I'm too pretty to work, and yet, I seem to wind up there everyday.... :(

the kid who boinked that teacher is livin it up. he is the most popular kid in school.

the only thing he regrets is that the teacher is in trouble.

Originally posted by Wingnut+Jul 20 2005, 03:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Jul 20 2005, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess@Jul 19 2005, 03:57 PM

debra-lafave-5.jpg

debbie-lafave-2.jpg

debbie-lafave-1.jpg

She's a slut, that's all I have to say... :D [/b][/quote]
Maybe all she can get is a 14 YO.

Looks like she could be one of those snobey type bi***es.

Originally posted by vtemti@Jul 21 2005, 03:23 PM
Maybe all she can get is a 14 YO.

Looks like she could be one of those snobey type bi***es.
She was married, the guy was pretty cute and well spoken when they interviewed him on the morning news the other day. He divorced her when she was charged.

Originally posted by rescuecpt@Jul 20 2005, 04:51 PM
I'm too pretty to work, and yet, I seem to wind up there everyday.... :(
Best. Line. Ever.

General statement meant at the thread, not a specific post:

There is just a line you don't cross, and this is one of those. When you work a job as an educator, or even in EMS, doing something like this makes not only the person look bad, but also makes the whole industry/system look bad. :rolleyes:

Back