THIS JUST IN!

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
I am not the least worried about The Cookie Monster. As it was stated prior, he IS the Cookie Monster. I am worried about The Count. I read an article in Psychology Today that he suffers from bi-polar disorder. The constant changes from counting, to periods in his life where he wanted to count and yet there was nothing to count, have taken their toll. Allthough the article states that he has not reached the point of suicidal ideations, we should all be concerned.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by CodeSurfer@Jun 22 2005, 01:34 AM
I hate sesame street. If I have kids they will never watch it. <_<
Sesame Street is ok, but my kids are not allowed to watch Barney. I know we'll see him at the Neverland ranch one day handing out cups of jeezus juice.

And the count huh? I had no idea. I just assumed he had a mild case of OCD.

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jun 22 2005, 09:07 AM

Sesame Street is ok, but my kids are not allowed to watch Barney. I know we'll see him at the Neverland ranch one day handing out cups of jeezus juice.

That has to be the funniest fvcking post I've ever read!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by coloradoemt@Jun 22 2005, 08:56 AM
I am not the least worried about The Cookie Monster. As it was stated prior, he IS the Cookie Monster. I am worried about The Count. I read an article in Psychology Today that he suffers from bi-polar disorder. The constant changes from counting, to periods in his life where he wanted to count and yet there was nothing to count, have taken their toll. Allthough the article states that he has not reached the point of suicidal ideations, we should all be concerned.
I have to agree.. this or OCD

Jon

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jun 21 2005, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jun 21 2005, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vtemti@Jun 21 2005, 09:37 AM
Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie, etc.. None of them held a candle to my favorite drummer:

ANIMAL
Who? [/b][/quote]
You don't know animal. He was the drummer and never could talk or sing. He would just say things like AAAAAAAugh and Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Alot like todays drummers.

I always thought he was tripping on something.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Wingnut+Jun 22 2005, 10:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Jun 22 2005, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CodeSurfer@Jun 22 2005, 01:34 AM

And the count huh? I had no idea. I just assumed he had a mild case of OCD. [/b][/quote]
I can handle the Count. How about the Teletubbys. Jeeeeeeees, know there's a strange one, especially twinky dinky or whatever his/her/both name is. Who came up with them? The owner of Neverland? Ya know, the guy (?) that just got acquited.

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by vtemti+Jun 22 2005, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Jun 22 2005, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jun 22 2005, 10:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CodeSurfer
@Jun 22 2005, 01:34 AM

I can handle the Count. How about the Teletubbys. Jeeeeeeees, know there's a strange one, especially twinky dinky or whatever his/her/both name is. Who came up with them? The owner of Neverland? Ya know, the guy (?) that just got acquited. [/b][/quote]
What's a Teletubby?

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jun 22 2005, 05:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jun 22 2005, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vtemti@Jun 22 2005, 03:50 PM

I can handle the Count. How about the Teletubbys. Jeeeeeeees, know there's a strange one, especially twinky dinky or whatever his/her/both name is. Who came up with them? The owner of Neverland? Ya know, the guy (?) that just got acquited.
What's a Teletubby? [/b][/quote]
i think that's a question that will never have an answer...

anti-tubby website...

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by PArescueEMT+Jun 23 2005, 06:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PArescueEMT @ Jun 23 2005, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jun 22 2005, 05:44 PM

What's a Teletubby?

anti-tubby website... [/b][/quote]
I've never heard of a Teletubby?

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by PArescueEMT+Jun 23 2005, 07:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PArescueEMT @ Jun 23 2005, 07:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jun 22 2005, 05:44 PM

What's a Teletubby?

anti-tubby website... [/b][/quote]
Who knows? They are these different colored creatures, remind me of aliens that have televisions in their abdomen. At least one of them is definitely a he/she and they are supposed to be a childrens show. I can't tell you anymore about them as I have never been able to stomach watching the entire thing.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
My kids aren't allowed to watch them either. They tried once, I couldn't get past the intro.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
things haven't been so good since they've been canceled.... <_<
downandoutteletubby.jpg

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Stevo@Jun 23 2005, 09:39 PM
but they still have thier followers.... :huh:
6.jpg
Now I know what you do in your spare time Steve. Jeeeeeesh you don't have to come out and scare us yet.

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by vtemti+Jun 25 2005, 05:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Jun 25 2005, 05:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stevo@Jun 23 2005, 09:39 PM
but they still have thier followers.... :huh:
6.jpg
Now I know what you do in your spare time Steve. Jeeeeeesh you don't have to come out and scare us yet. [/b][/quote]
At least he wore boxers.